Chapter 28 - telling Cameron

(Chloe's POV)

After sitting in the bathroom crying for a while and trying to figure out what I was going to do, I walked out of the bathroom and into me and camerons room. He was taking Payton out for the day along with Nash. They were taking her to the pool and then going to the park.

I walked into our room and opened the closet door. I grabbed some sweatpants and a baggy sweater and pulled them on.

I was taking my hair down from its pony tail when cameron walked in. He was still wearing his grey sweatpants, but he now had a black hoodie on. He had Payton in his arms, and a diaper bag slung across his right shoulder and his car keys in his right hand.

"Were heading to the pool." Cameron adjusted Payton in his arms. He smiled at her.

"Okay have fun baby's!" I walked over and kissed Payton's forehead and pecked cameron on the lips.

"Me and nash will bring home some dinner." I nodded. "Thank you" I replied.

Cameron walked out closing the bedroom door behind him. I sat on top of the bed, still thinking about how I was going to tell Cameron. He was so good with Payton, it all just came naturally to him. But I don't think were ready for another baby right now.

***

It's now 8:30 at night. I had just put Payton to sleep. Cameron and nash had brought home some food, but I didn't feel like eating. They sat in the kitchen eating while I watched some tv. Cameron asked me multiple times if I wanted any but I didn't feel like eating.

I decided to go to bed at 10. Cameron joined me shortly after.

I couldn't sleep all through the night. At 3 am I got up and went to the kitchen to get some water. Cameron was asleep and so was everyone else. I got a glass of water and went back to bed. I lay on my back. Cameron knew I was still awake he turned around.

"Chloe, is everything ok?!" Cameron asked me in a sympathetic tone.

This was it. I had no other choice but to tell him. I took a deep breath. A tear rolled down my cheek. I couldn't stop my self from crying. Cameron realised I was crying and sat himself up and pulled me into a hug.

"Hey!!! What up, what's bothering you?!" He held me in his arms for a couple of minutes as I cried.

"Cameron.." I sniffed "yeah beautiful?" I hesitated "I'm pregnant.. Again!" I burried my head on his chest and cried more! I didn't know what his expression was. After a couple of minutes I looked up. He had a huge smile spread across his face "I gonna be a daddy again!" He was happy. In fact he was ecstatic. But his smile soon dropped. "Why are you crying though? Why aren't you happy? Why are you so upset?" He looked right into my eyes. "I didn't know how you were going to take it! I didn't know if you wanted another baby or not!" I sniffed again.

He laughed "Chloe I'm over the moon. You and Payton mean the world to me. I'd do anything to protect you both. And to have another baby on the way just makes me happy!" He smiled kissing me on the lips.

I didn't know why I was so worried. I should have known that cameron would be over the moon! He loves Payton. He's an amazing dad because he's so good with kids.

Baby number 2 is on it's way!

A/N HEY I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED, PLEASE VOTE OF YOU DID. THANKS FOR READY, HOPEFULLY THERE WILL BE A NEW UPDATE SOON

CHLOE X