Chapter 24 - California weekend

(Cameron's POV)

It was Friday morning and we were getting ready to go to the airport. It was 7:30 and our flight was at 10. I was making breakfast and watching Payton while Chloe got ready. I made us some smoothies and waffles with fresh berries.

Payton wasn't in a good mood. She was fussing and she had been crying most of the night. Maybe she was getting some of her baby teeth.

I got her stroller from my car and put her in it. I pushed her around the kitchen while I waited for Chloe. When she finally camer downstairs Payton was still crying. Chloe took her out of her stroller and sat down with her and gave her a bottle. She stopped crying so we were finally able to eat our breakfast.

After breakfast Chloe changed Payton into a little blue and pink Onzie so she would be comfortable for the flight. I put her in her car seat and carried it out to the car and strapped it in.

I put all the bags in the back and we made our way to the airport. Payton and Chloe slept the whole way there.

As it was early in the morning there was no fans there when we got to the airport.

We passed security and we were waiting to board our flight.

Payton had started crying again. I was walking laps with her around the airport trying to calm her down but nothing was working.

"What if she's getting sick?" I asked Chloe. "I hope she isn't" Chloe yawned.

Our flight was finally called and we boarded it. Chloe started to tire herself out with all the crying and she started to fall asleep.

***

When we got to California it was almost 12:30 and the sun was high in the sky. Payton was still asleep. Chloe fell asleep on the plane as she didn't get much sleep the night before.

We got to our hotel where nash, hayes and carter were waiting for us. They all came into our room. They all cooed over Payton. They hadn't seen her in a while.

Nash was laying on the bed beside her trying to make her laugh.

Fans has started to gather outside the hotel. We all went down to say him to them all. I took Payton in my arms and we made our way downstairs.

We took pictures with everyone, Payton was in the majority of them either with me or with nash.

We all went back upstairs and ordered room service. Of course Payton was crying again. This was going to be a long night.

A/N SHORT, CRAP CHAPTER TONIGHT SORRY GUYS! WE HAVE WRITERS BLOCK AND WE DONT WANT TO BE DRAGGING THINGS OUT! BUT IF YOU LIKED IT ANYWAYS MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND GIVE US A FOLLOW IF YOU HABE BEEN ENJOYING THE BOOK

KAYLA