Chapter 30 - A little baby...

(Chloe's POV)

I watched the doctor and the screen closely.

"Okay, you guys are having a little baby boy! Congradualations!"

The doctor said and smiled

"Yes!" I heard cameron loudly saying to himself. I laughed. I was so happy.

Cameron kissed my forehead.

***

After the appointment we went to pick Payton up from jase.

We all decided to go out for lunch since it was already 12:30. We went to a nice little cafe in LA. It was cam and I's favourite place to eat.

Me and Cam ordered out usual. A salad with an ice tea. Jason ordered a burger and an ice tea.

Cameron was playing with Payton on his lap while we were waiting on our food.

"So what's baby number 2 going to be?" Jase asked excitedly.

"Well, were having a baby boy! So we now have one of each" I smiled whilst taking Payton from cam.

"So that means we need to start thinking of baby boys names!" Cameron butted in

"I like Logan! Or Noah!" I suggested. Cameron and jase nodded. Our food was brought down to our table and we began to eat.

***

After lunch Jason went back home, so me and cameron went a walk along the beach with Payton. We sat in the beach for a while and let Payton play with the sand. I looked at cameron as he sat and watched her.

I sat and thought about how crazy the past year and a half of my life has been. I was currently traveling around America seeing fans with the people I love the most, my little family. 2 and a half years ago I did not think id be living in LA with my amazing boyfriend and our daughter with our son on the way. It was a surreal feeling and I cant wait to see what the future holds for the four of us...

A/N OKAY SO READYING BACK ON THAT IM JUST LIKE OKAY WELL THAT CHAPTER SUCKS BUT A LOT OF YOU WERE REQUESTING AN UPDATE SO I COULDN'T LEAVE YOU ALL WAITING! SO BABY NUMBER 2 IS ON THE WAY AND ITS A BOY! COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK THE NAME SHOULD BE! I REALLY LIKE ALL THE AMERICAN NAMES LIKE NOAH AND STUFF. BUT KEEP VOTING CAUSE IT MEANS A LOT

THANKS FOR READING

Chloe x