Chapter 10 - I'm...

(Chloe's POV)

*3 weeks later*

Jason was driving me to the airport. I was going to Cameron's for the week and then off to magcon.

Cameron was collecting me at the other side.

I said goodbye to Jason and walked into the airport.

I did the usual and dropped my bags off then went through security and boarded the plane. It was about a two hour flight to chino hills.

When I got off the plane and got my bags cameron was waiting for me. He was on his phone texting someone. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Hello handsome" he turned around

"Hi beautiful." He pulled me into a hug. I missed his hugs so much.

He took my bags and carried them to his car.

We were driving along when I felt the urge to throw up.

"Cameron pull over! NOW!!!" I demanded. He did as I said and pulled over. I got out of the car and threw up. Cameron jumped out of the car and ran around to me.

He rubbed my back and held my hair back.

"Are you okay babe?!"

"Yeah I think so" I started to throw up again.

"Do you know what made you so sick?"

I shook my head.

When I was sure I wasn't going to throw up again we got back into the car and starting making our way to Cameron's again

When we got there I was greeted but his mum, his sister Sierra and his dog jake.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you both" I shook their hands

"It's nice to meet you too sweetheart, c'mon inside"

I walked inside. "I'll leave you to settle in dear. Cameron why don't you show her around the house and maybe even the neighbourhood."

He nodded and she walked off into the kitchen

"Cameron is it ok if I go lay down for a while? I still don't feel good!"

"Sure no problem." Cameron took my bags and showed me up to his room. I lay down on the bed beside him with my head on his chest. He kissed my fore head.

Half an hour later I still couldn't sleep. I was still lying with my head on Cameron's chest.

I got up and walked to the bathroom.

"Feeling any better?" Cameron asked hugging me

I shook my head. He put the back of his hand to my forehead. "Your not burning up! Should we call the doctor?"

I shook my head "no cam it's fine. I'm sure I'll be fine in the morning!"

I turned to walk into the bathroom. I started to feel dizzy and wobbly on my feet. Then... Everything went black as I hit the floor.

(Cameron's POV)

Chloe didn't look good. Maybe she was just getting sick. I let go of her and let her walk to the bathroom. As she turned toward the bathroom she got wobbly on her feet. The next thing I knew she had collapsed and was lying on the ground. Motionless and so vulnerable.

I quickly kneeled down beside her and put her on her side.

"MOM" i yelled at the top of my voice "CALL 911" Sierra ran up the stairs "what happened" she asked on shock "I don't know she just collapsed!" My mom ran up the stairs after Sierra with the phone up to her ear. She was talking to the emergency services and was telling them what happened.

10 minutes seemed like hours. But the paramedics finally arrived. They lifted Chloe into the ambulance just as she started to wake up.

"Cameron?!" She shouted "where's cameron?!" She started to panic. I rushed to her side "I'm right here babe. I'm right here it's okay!"

I went in the ambulance with her to the hospital.

The doctors ran some rests to see why she was so sick and why she collapsed.

After a couple of hours, the doctor came back in and gave her the results.

"Congratulations, your pregnant"

My jaw dropped to the floor

"I'm...pregnant?!" She looked at him in shock

A/N I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY SECOND UPDAYE TONIGHT.

SO CHLOES PREGNANT WITH CAMERON DALLAS' BABY. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?!

Follow me on twitter or instagram

Twitter: @chloeobrien10

Personal Instagram: @chloeobrien10

Magcon Instagram: @Magconnboyz

Chloe x