Chapter 34 - New arrival

(Chloe's POV)

*4 months later*

2 weeks ago I brought my second child into then world. Noah Jason Dallas was born. He's perfect. He looks like Payton, but Payton looks like her dad so Noah is also Cameron's double. He has Cameron's eyes and nose.

Payton had taken to him well. She's getting bigger and bigger each day.

We still live in the apartment with Nash, Bryant and Carter. But as much as I love living there, the apartment isn't big enough for all of us. So cameron and I have decided that in a couple of months when Noah is a couple of months older, were going to look for a new house to live in.

Cameron and I and still engaged but we don't want to get married for another few years until Payton and Noah are older. So right now out main concern is getting a new house in a couple of months.

***

It's a Friday morning and I was doing Payton and Noah's laundry. Cameron had taken Payton to the park. He had taken Noah with him too so I could relax for a while. Even though I had house work to do.

Once I finished I made my way to the lounge area and watched some tv.

An hour later cameron came back with Payton and Noah. He put Payton down for a nap and got a bottle ready so that I could feed Noah.

After I fed him cameron took him and laid him on his chest so that he could sleep.

A couple of the boys and Jason were coming over tonight for dinner. Cameron had offered to cook. They were coming around 5. Shawn, Taylor, Matt and the two jacks were coming.

Cameron started cooking so I got ready. I changed Payton and Noah into something more comfortable.

I had just finished changing Noah when shawn arrived.

I answered the door to my smiling best friend "shawn! It's been so long" I hugged him. He's been on tour so I havent seen him in a long time.

Payton came running out. He lifted her up and swirled her around. "Hi sweetheart! I missed you!" She smiled and giggled as he tickled her. Matt and Aaron arrived ten minutes later and after that Taylor and the 2 jacks arrived.

We a sat down to dinner. Payton was sitting on Cameron's knee and Noah was in his baby basket asleep.

After dinner we all sat and talked and the boys played with Noah and Payton.

A/N I APPOLOGISE FOR THIS HORENDOUS CHAPTER. THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK. I STILL HAVENT DECIDED IF IM GOING TO WRITE A SEQUAL OR NOT BUT IF I AM I WILL LET YOU KNOW

CHLOE X