Chapter 29 - baby number 2

(Cameron's POV)

*2 months later*

It was 7:30 in the morning, Payton woke up about a half hour ago and I got up with her.

Today was the day that we find out the gender of baby number 2. We have both told our family and friends and they were all just as excited as us!

I sat Payton on the rug in the living area with some toys and went to the kitchen to make her some breakfast.

She has being crawling for a month or two now and has started pulling her self up and standing, holding onto things like the sofa. It will be her first birthday in less than two monthsb It made me proud to see her grow up and do something new and differnt everyday. I was a very proud father!

I made Payton some porridge. I let it cool for a minute or two before giving it to her.

She was standing up against the sofa, hitting one of her toys against it and giggling to herself!

I walked over to her and lifted her up. I sat her in her high chair and gave her, her porridge.

When she was done I cleaned her and her chair up before lifting her out and sitting her on the rug again.

I poured myself some cereal and ate it while checking my twitter feed and also keeping an eye on Payton.

When I was done I cleaned up and walked over to Payton. It was now nearly 8:30 and Chloe's appointment was at 11.

"Hey Payton let's go wake mommy up!" I lifted her up Into my arms and she began to kick and scream and cry! "Hey hey hey, you wanna walk?!" I stood her down infront of me and held onto her two hands supporting her.

She stopped crying and started to giggle and make her little baby noises.

We walked into me and Chloe's room. Payton gave one of her excited little baby screams and Chloe woke. She sat up and looked at Payton and gave a huge smile, before grabbing her phone and taking a picture.

"Look at my baby girl learning to walk!" She cooed and Payton giggled.

"Payton you wanna go see mommy?" I asked her, lifting her up onto the bed beside Chloe.

Chloe lifted Payton onto her knee and she stood up holding onto Chloe's hands.

"Daddy's gonna get you!" I grabbed her off Chloe and lay her down on the bed and tickled her. She giggled and screamed and Chloe laughed while taking some pictures.

I kissed Payton's forehead whilst continuing to tickle her.

After a couple of minutes I lifted her up, all three of us still laughing.

I turned to Chloe and kissed her on the lips "morning babe!" She smiled.

***

It was 10:30 and we were on our way to Chloe's brother, Jason's house to drop Payton off. He was taking care of her while we were at the appointment.

We got the lift up to his apartment. I had Payton in my arms and Chloe had her diaper bag and some toys for her. Jason already had the spare stroller at his place.

We knocked on his door and he opened up shortly after.

"Where's my baby Payton?!" He screamed excitedly before taking Payton from my arms and spinning her around.

"Thanks for watching her jase!" Chloe said hugging her brother. "Any time, you guys know I would never turn down an opportunity to spend time with this little one!" Jason laughed while spinningn Payton round again "jase careful she'll throw up!"

We left 10 minutes later and made our way quickly to the hospital.

When we got there the waiting room was empty. The doctor called us in within 5

Minutes and we got started with the scan.

"Would you guys like to find out the gender of your baby today?" The doctor asked whilst doing the scan. We both nodded in sync.

"Ok, you guys are having a little baby..."

A/N OHHHH WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK IT WLL BE? SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! IVE BEEN SO BUSY LATELY CAUSE SUMMER IS SADLY COMING TO AN END :( LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR SUMMER HAS BEEN LIKE, I LIVE IN IRELAND SO MY SUMMER HAS BEEN KINDA WET BUT STILL REALLY WARM AND HUMID! I ALSO GET MY FIRSY GCSE RESULTS THIS WEEK :/ BUT ANYWAY PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER, WERE SO CLOSE TO 20K READS AND FOR ME THATS LITERALLY MIND BLOWING! SO KEEP VOTING IF YOU LIKE THIS BOOK, IT MEANS A LOT

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER

TWITTER: @chloeobrien10

Instagram: @Mendes_got_me_like

THANKS FOR READING

Chloe x