Chapter 20 - Payton's first day home

(Chloe's POV)

Today was the day that me and cam finally got to take Payton home with us. I dressed her in a pink baby Onzie and put a little knit hat with a flower on it, on her.

Cameron was on his way to the hospital with my mom and jase. I got ready. I tied my hair up in a messy bun and put on some concealer and mascara. I put on my grey sweat pants from holister and my cameron dallas hoodie as they were comfortable.

Payton was asleep! I couldnt wait to take her home.

One of the nurses helped me pack all our stuff into our bags. Cam, my mom and jase arrived shorty after.

Cameron brought Payton's pink car seat up with him. We weren't leaving just yet as I still had to sign a couple of things and the doctor was gonna give Payton one last check over to make sure she's ok to go home.

Cameron walked over to the clear plastic hospital crib that Payton was lying in, asleep. He lifted the blanket that was ontop of her and she started to stir in her sleep.

Cam looked at her with loving eyes "she's so tiny" Payton started to stir more in her sleep as the cold hit her because the blanket was taken off.

"Cam she was asleep, let her be" I loved how he was trying to be the best father that he could but Payton was fine where she was.

"Don't worry she's fine" cameron smiled over at me. He lifted her out and wrapped the blanket around her again.

He sat down at an angle on the chair and put Payton on his chest and wrapped the blanket around her again and she slept.

"I could get used to this" cameron looked at Payton and smiled.

I got out my phone and took a picture of them both. We hadn't announced it to the world yet, or should I say twitter, that Payton had been born.

I posted the picture on twitter and Instagram I wrote under the picture "hi everyone, me and cameron would like you to meet our daughter Payton Alexandria dallas, she was born yesterday morning. She's amazing and be prepared for lots of cute pictures. Me and cameron are over the moon and are so excited to be parents"

After a couple of minutes me and cameron were both getting tweets and comments on instagram. It made us both smile at the support we were getting.

***

The doctor came and checked Payton over and we were free to go. Cam put her little cardigan on her, put her in her car seat and her blanket on top of her, even though we were in California we still wanted to make sure she would stay warm.

The nurse gave me a wheel chair instead of walking the whole way to the car.

I sat in the wheel chair and cam sat Payton's car seat on my knee. He pushed me in the wheel chair while my mom and jase took our bags and stuff.

When we got to the car, cam lifted Payton's car seat and put it in the car. He then helped me into the car beside her. Jase got in the front with cameron and my mom was beside me.

When we got home there was 3 cars out side. The only one I recognised was Taylor's range rover sport. But I didn't know who owned the rest.

Jason helped me out of the car while cameron carried Payton. Cameron had a huge smile on his face.

"Cam what are you smiling at?!" I laughed at him.

"You'll see, I wanted to surprise you." Jason opened the front door.

I was greeted by all the magcon boys, including brent, jc and sam.

And on top of that I was greeted by three of my closed friends from back home. Karly, Laura and my guy best friend shane.

A few tears filled my eyes as everyone hugged me and admired Payton.

They had all brought gifts and things for Payton. I was so over whelmed.

Cameron took Payton out of her car seat as she started to cry. Everyone aw'd.

***

A couple of hours later everyone had left. I was getting tired. I lay on the couch with my legs tucked up cuddled in beside cameron. Payton was cuddled up in my arms in a blanket. Cam had just finished feeding her and now she was falling asleep.

Cameron took some pictures of her and put them on Instagram, and wrote "Payton's first night home"

Cameron kissed my cheek. We were watching a movie that was on tv but we were paying more attention to Payton than we were to the movie.

Payton had fallen asleep. Cam lifted her from my arms and wrapped her blanket around her. He took her up stairs and put her in the baby basket that was in his room. He set the baby monitors up and brought them downstairs with him.

He got a blanket and sat back down beside me on the couch. I cuddled up beside him and he wrapped the blanket around us.

"I love you" I said and he kissed my forehead. "I love you more babe"

And I fell asleep on his chest.

A/N LONG CHAPTER, I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT! IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS OF WHAT COULD HAPPEN US NEXT PLEASE LET US KNOW CAUSE ME AND CHLOE DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF CHAPTERS. THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING AND VOTING

LOVE YOU GUYS

Kayla 😘