Chapter 27 - new apartment

QUICK A/N HEY ITS CHLOE, I KNOW I PROMISED TO UPDATE LAST WEEK BECAUSE I WAS ON HOLIDAY AND I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE TIME, BUT I WAS SO BUSY WEEK. I SPEND MOST OF THE TIME JUST SPENDING TIMW WITH MY FAMILY ON THE BEACH AND STUFF LIKE THAT, AND ONTOP OF ALL THAT I HURT MY FOOT SO I HAD TO DEAL WITH ALL OF THAT, IF YOU FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM (@mendes_got_me_like) THEN WOULD KNOW ABOUT IT HAHA, BUT ANYWAY IM

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING :( BUT HERES AN UPDATE RIGHT NOW, ENJOY!

T

Chloe 😊

(Chloe's POV)

*2 months later*

A couple of months have past and me and cameron have finally found an apartment. Were actually sharing our apartment with nash and 2 other guys that work with 2MGMT. They were all like family to me and cam so we thought it would be fun to move in together.

Our apartment was in LA. We moved in 6 weeks ago. It was a big apartment, with an amazing view of LA. Everyone has settled in well.

***

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I turned it off and slowly climbed out of bed. Payton was still asleep in her room. Her room wasn't as big as the rest but she's only a baby so it doesn't need to be big.

Cameron was at the gym with nash. I walked out to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I unplugged my phone from the charger. I looked at all of my notifications while I made some coffee.

One particular notification caught my eye. It was from my calendar on my phone. This was now the second month my period was late. I needed to take a test.

After I drank my coffee I got dressed. I got Payton up and ready and I headed down to the car. Cameron and nash went in Nash's car so I could use camerons.

I drove to the store, 100 thoughts running through my head. What if I was pregnant again? How was I going to tell cameron? Did he want another baby? Payton isn't even one yet!

I parked the car and got Payton out. I didn't put her in her stroller cause I wanted to go in and out as fast as I could.

I quickly ran to the isle where the pregnancy tests were. I was deciding on which one to get when my phone rang. It was cameron

*phone call*

(Cam = cameron, C = Chloe)

C: "hello?"

Cam: "hey babe, where did you go?"

C: "I have to grab something's at the store"

Cam: "did you bring Payton with you?"

C: "yeah, are you back from the gym?"

Cam: "yeah, imma go take a shower I'll see you when you get home"

C: "okay, love you babe"

Cam: "love you to beautiful"

*end of phone call*

Shit. How was I supposed to tell cameron I came here for a pregnancy test.

I grabbed a test and went to the baby section and grabbed a few things for Payton so cameron wouldn't get suspicious.

Once we got home, I brought Payton and all the stuff upstairs. Cameron was just out of the shower and was walking around in some sweatpants.

He walked over to me and Payton after I left her things in her room. He walked over smiling and laughing with his arms open wide as Payton laughed and made her little baby noises.

He took her out of my arms, spinning her around and tickling her.

"Hey beautiful, how are you?" He smiled at her while kissing her forehead.

He then walked over to me and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"Can you watch Payton for a while so I can take a shower?" I asked him.

"Sure thing" he smiled. "Let's go get you some lunch" cameron said to Payton while walking into the kitchen with her.

I wasn't really going in the shower, I just needed an excuse to take the test. I went to the bags in Payton's room before quickly going into the bathroom and turning the shower on so cameron didn't get suspicious.

I tied my hair up out of my face before taking the test out of the packaging.

I peed on the stick before putting the little cap back on it and leaving it for what was going to seem like, the longest three minutes of my life.

One line, I'm not pregnant.

Two lines, I'm pregnant.

Simple as..

The three minutes really were the longest three minutes of my life. I paced up and down the bathroom, until my phone finally buzzed to tell me that the three minutes were up.

I slowly walked over to the counter top where I had placed the now used test. This simple little stick was now going to predict my future.

I picked the stick up slowly, still not looking at it. I took a deep breath and moved my hand out of the way.

I looked down at it...

2 lines... I was pregnant!

What was I going to do? How was I going to tell cameron? More thoughts started to rush through my head.

I put the test down and slid down against the wall. I burried my head in my knees and began to cry.

A part of me was happy that I was having another baby, but the other part of me was wondering if i was ready? If cameron was ready. We still had a lot of responsibility on her hands because Payton isn't one yet. And another baby ontop of that was going to make things much harder.

What are we going to do?!

A/N OKAY THANKS FOR READING I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! HOPEFULLY I WILL GET TO UPDATE TOMORROW OR SOMETIME SOON. THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE CHLOE TELLING CAMERON. HOW DO YOU THINK HE WILL TAKE IT?

PLEASE VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND THANKS FOR READY!

Chloe :)