Chapter 4 - first night in San Francisco

(Chloe's POV)

I had just landed in San Francisco. It was about 8 in the evening and the sun was still shinning. I was really excited about this weekend. All my thought from this morning had disappeared.

I had got off the plane. I decided i would text cameron while I was waiting for my luggage to come off the plane. I was just taking my phone out of my back pocket when someone steeped in front of me. He was quite tall. He spoke first.

"Hi, I'm cameron dallas."

No way! I didn't even recognise him! Thee cameron dallas was standing in front of me! Sure we had text each other a couple of times but this was a really exciting moment.

"Hi, I'm Chloe-Michaela, but you can call me Chloe."

"Chloe-Michaela" it was almost as if he was testing out my name to see how it sounded. "Well Chloe-Michaela" I looked at him "sorry I mean Chloe, it's nice to finally meet you in person. It's not the same talking over the phone" I laughed "it's not! It's nice to finally meet you to cameron" he smiled. His smile was perfect. It was so effortless. And just.. Perfect!

He pointed towards my bag "let me take that off your shoulder for you." He took my duffle bag off my shoulder and threw it over his "oh cameron you don't have to! It's fine it's not heavy I can-" he cut me off "it's fine, I've got it. Let's go get your suitcase!"

We walked around to baggage retrieval and waited. "So how was your flight?" Cameron asked and broke the silence. " am.. It was good. It wasn't that long. It was like an hour and a half!" The bags started to come . I spotted mine and walked forward to get it "here let me get it for you" cameron lifted my bag off and sat it down. He lifted up the handle and started walking with it. He was so sweet. "Shawn and nash are somewhere over here by the gate waiting. " we walked over to shawn and nash. They both stood up and introduced themselves even though I knew who they were "hi I'm nash" "I'm shawn" nash awkwardly hugged me while shawn just shook my hand. "I'm Chloe-Michaela, but you guys can call me Chloe."

cameron, shawn and nash lifted up their suit cases and bags and started walking out of the airport. Cameron still had my duffle bag over his shoulder, as well as his own and was pulling both our suitcases behind him.

"Cameron, it's okay, let me take my suitcase and bag" "Chloe, seriously,it's fine!"

Nash had gone to the front desk and asked them to call a taxi to take us to the hotel. We walked out front to wait on the taxi when a couple of fans noticed us.

We decided to be polite and talk to them and take a couple of pictures. I was surprised at how many people knew who I was. The taxi arrived and we said our good byes.

"They were so nice" I said to cameron "I didn't think that many people knew who I was." I know there was only a couple of people there but they knew who I was. And there was a huge crowd of fans at my airport as well! I was so over whelmed!

We made it to the hotel. There were girls surrounding the whole hotel. The taxi driver took us around the back. Shawn called bart and told him that we were there so he would be able to come down, and get them to let is in the back.

We got in without any trouble. Cameron took my bags for me to the lobby. He was being so nice. It was a dream come true.

All the other boys were sitting in the lobby, talking to each other and just messing about. We still had to arrange who was staying on what room.

The two jacks were staying in a room with carter and matthew. Hayes, Aaron and Jacob were staying in a room together. Shawn and Taylor decided they would stay with each other. Cameron and nash were like brothers so they were obviously staying in a room together. That just left me.

"Hey what about Chloe?! Where's she staying" cameron asked bart.

"She can stay with hayes, Aaron and jocob or in with Taylor and shawn. Or she can go with you guys"

"Where do you want to stay?" Cameron questioned. "I'll say anywhere I don't mind!"

"That's settles it your staying with us!" Cameron smiles at me. The hotel staff had already taken our bags to out rooms. We all walked to the elevators. Cameron motioned for me to get on his back. I just looked at him. "C'mon I'll give you a ride up to the room!" I laughed and got on his back. We got in the elevator and got out at the floor we were staying on. Cameron ran up the hall with me on his back spinning around! "CAMERON... STOP... RUNNING... WELL FALL!" I said through laughter. We got to our room. Cameron got the key out of his pocket and Opened the door. He ran in and threw us both on the bed. We lay there for about 5 minutes just laughing. Nash had already came in and claimed his bed.

***

It was now nearly 10 o clock at night and we had all decided to go out and get something to eat.

When we came back to the hotel cameron put me on his back again. All the boys were talking to bart in the lobby. Me and cameron went on up to the room. He was running up the corridor with me on his back again when he stopped. I got off his back. He grabbed my hand and pulled me around in front of him. He grabbed my other hand. He looked at me in the eyes and started to lean in....

A/N SORRY THIS IS A REALLY REALLY LONG CHAPTER. I JUST WANTED TO FIT IT ALL IN INSTEAD OF DOING 2 or 3 INDIVIDUAL CHAPTERS. LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND IF YOU LIKE THE BOOK SO FAR. SO WHAT WILL HAPPEN BETWEEN CAMERON AND CHLOE?

So maybe you have guessed by now, yes I am using my own name, Chloe-Michaela, on this story!

Follow me on Instagram and twitter! Let me know if you are a reader of my book cause I think it would be cool to know

Twitter: @chloeobrien10

Personal Instagram: @chloeobrien10

Magcon Instagram: @Magconnnboyz

Chloe-Michaela x