Chapter 7 - second date?

(Chloe's POV)

Bart called the boys out one by one and all the girls screamed. I was last to go out as bart said he wanted to introduce me to the crowd.

"Ok guys so some of you may of heard the rumor that Chloe was joining the family, I can now confirm that that is true because she is here to meet y'all this weekend. Chloe is now apart of our family and she will be at the rest of the magcons, so can y'all give a very big warm welcome to Chloe." Bart announced

I felt so nervous, but I got a rush of adrenaline and I ran out and up onto the stage.

After a performance from the two jacks , we started with the meet and greets. I was with cameron and shawn. We all had our own little individual space but we were still beside each other.

We took pictures together and individually with the fans. I also signed pictures, t-shirts and phone cases.

The meet and greet lasted a couple of hours. Once the event was over we all went backstage into the green room where we all talked for a while.

It was nearing 11:30 when I said I was getting tired and I was going on up to the room. Cameron decided he would come with me.

He had to talk to bart so I went on up to our room.

I was walking up the corridor after getting our of the lift when someone spin me around and kissed me. He have a faint laugh and I automatically recognised who it was. It was cameron. I smiled through the kiss. The kiss got pretty heated.

"Cameron were in the corridor!" I finally pulled away and smiled.

"I don't care!" He laughed and kissed me again. The kiss got really heated.

I wasn't afraid to admit I was well and truly falling for cameron dallas.

After a couple of minutes, cameron lifted me up and walked up the corridor with me in his arms and my legs wrapped around his waist.

I stood down while he opened our door with the key, I went to walk inside when he lifted me up again and took me inside. We stood against the door. He kissed me again.

"I'm taking you on another date tomorrow night! I'm taking you to dinner"

"What about magcon?!"

"We can sneak out early, it will be fine!"

"Okay, I nodded and smiled.

***

I got ready for bed whilst cameron called his mom.

I got Into bed and plugged my phone into charge.

When cameron was done he came out of the bathroom. I was half asleep and expected cameron just to get on into bed, but he climbed in beside me.

"What are you doing?" I turned around and looked at him

"I'm cold" he laughed to himself.

I didn't complain, I turned back around and tried to fall asleep again. Cameron wrapped his arms around me. I fell asleep.

***

It was Saturday morning, I woke up when a pillow was thrown at my head by nash. I sat up and looked at him. I was still wrapped in Cameron's arms so as soon as I moved he woke to.

"Are you two love birds going to get up today or not?! Magcon starts in 45 minutes"

Crap! How did I stay in bed for so long

I jumped up quickly and ran to the bathroom and into the shower. When I was done I quickly dried my hair, brushed my teeth and put some make up on. My clothes were in the bathroom so I was able to get dressed. I out on a couple sprays of perfume and I was ready to go. The only thing I had missed was breakfast, but I had no time.

It took me just over 35 minutes to get ready. I walked out of the bathroom, and on the table beside my bed was a plate of pancakes and orange juice

"Nash was already ready so I asked him to go downstairs and get us some breakfast" cameron smiled up at me.

He walked into the bathroom to finish getting ready.

I thanked nash and quickly ate my breakfast.

By the time I was done, cameron was finally done in the bathroom.

I grabbed my phone and put it in the back pocket of my shorts. I was wearing some bleach washed denim shorts and a cameron dallas base ball shirt tucked into them. I had my black vans on as well. I kept my hair in my natural wave.

***

It was nearing the end of magcon day 2. There was only an hour left and me and cameron were getting ready to leave so we could go on our second date.

We went to the green room and went out into the back corridor of the hotel where we got the lift up to the floor we were staying on.

We got to our room and me and cameron got ready. Be didn't tell me where we were going for dinner, he just told me to dress fancy.

I put on a pink skater skate with a cream blouse that had detailing on the collar. I put on a cream baggy knit cardigan over top and wore a pair of pink heels that matched my skirt.

I clipped my hair up in a messy, but elegant bun and I was ready to go.

Cameron wore and shirt with a pair of chino trousers and a pair of nike trainers.

"You look beautiful" I smiled.

"Thank you" I blushed.

Bart had rented a car while we were in San Diego so that he could get around easily. Cameron asked if he could borrow it so he could take me on a date. Bart have cameron the keys of the car and we headed to the car park to get the car.

We got in and cameron drove us to a fancy restaurant.

The food there was amazing.

We were just finished eating desert when cameron took hold of my hand.

"I just wanted to let you know that I really like you, and these past couple of days I have fallen deeper in love with you! And I just want to ask you something, Chloe-Michaela, will you be my girlfriend?"

A/N A LONG CHAPTER TODAY. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK AND THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN READING. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I ENJOYED WRITING IT.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM

TWITTER: @chloeobrien10

PERSONAL INSTAGRAM: @chloeobrien10

MAGCON INSTAGRAM: @Magconnnboyz

Chloe x