Chapter 18 - she's on her way.

(Cameron's POV)

Chloe is now 39 weeks pregnant. She could have Payton any day now. I'm so excited.

It's Christmas in 3 weeks time so that means, hopefully Payton will be born before Christmas.

Chloe and everyone else are also excited. We had got the last couple of things that we needed for Payton. We got her a new stroller. It was pink. Of course.

Chloe has been getting up really late, lately. But that's because she can't sleep at night.

Today I was taking Chloe to her last doctors appointment before she has Payton.

I put on some denim shorts and a black tank top. Even though it's Christmas time it's still really hot here in chino hills because were in California.

I made Chloe some breakfast while she got ready.

She was wearing a long blue maxi dress that showed off her tiny little bump perfectly.

She ate her breakfast and we were ready to go.

***

"Ok looks good. Payton seems perfectly fine. Your ready to have her any day now" the doctor smiled and said.

Chloe looked nervous. I squeezed her hand.

We left the doctors office.

"Wanna go get some Starbucks?" She nodded.

We drove to Starbucks. We went inside. Chloe grabbed a seat while I got the drinks. There was some fans behind me in the line.

"Cameron can we take a picture with you?!" The seemed really excited.

"Yeah sure, just let me get our drinks and I'll take one then. Would you girls like anything?"

The nodded excitedly. I got them some coffee and I got me and Chloe's drinks. I left our drinks at our table and I took some pictures with the girls.

Me and Chloe drank our drinks and left.

***

It was about 11 pm I was lying on the couch watching tv. My mom and Sierra were upstairs with Chloe picking out Payton's first outfit and deciding what she was going to wear on the way home from the hospital.

I was just about to fall asleep when I heard my mom and Sierra calling me

"Cam get up here now!!!" Sierra yelled from the top of the stair case

"Cam honey it's urgent" my mom joined in.

I ran up the stairs as quick as I could.

I ran into my room where my mom, Sierra and Chloe were standing.

"Cameron Chloe's going into labour" my mom announced

"She's coming cam! She's on her way!" Chloe looked at me scared.

"Ok.. Ammm... Mom call the hospital let them know were on our way! Sierra help me take chloe downstairs. Oh and mom can your grab Chloe's hospital bag."

Me and Sierra helped Chloe downstairs and Into my car. Chloe was already in a lot of pain.

This was it. Payton was finally on her way.

A/N I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. ITS A BIT OF A CLIFF HANGER. BUT ANYWAY... THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READY, WERE ALMOST AT 2K THIS IS LITERALLY MIND BLOWING. ME AND CHLOE LITERALLY JUST STARTED THIS FOR FUN CAUSE WE LOVE READING THEM. SO ANY WAY THANK YOU SO MUCH KEEP READING AND VOTING

LOVE YOU GUYS

KAYLA 😘