Chapter 26 - a new start

(Chloe's POV)

*3 months later*

It has been three months since everything happened. Payton was not nearly 6 months old. She was getting bigger and bigger each day. I haven't spoken to my mom since what happened in the hospital. She left the hospital and went straight to the airport after it happened.

Jason stayed here with us in chino hills. Cameron's mom didn't Mind him staying. He just bought a small apartment in LA. Me and cameron are also looking for an apartment. We want to be a proper family now and live on our own.

My 18th birthday has just passed so I was now able to live by myself.

***

It was an early Monday morning. I had just come back from a run along the beach. I walked in the front door of the Dallas house. I walked into the kitchen. Cameron was making breakfast and Payton was in her high chair.

I walked over to cam and kissed his cheek "morning" I smiled.

"Someone's in a good mood!" Cameron laughed to himself. He put the eggs that he was making on a plate and walked over to the table. He gave Payton her bottle. I got some fresh fruit and made myself a smoothie.

"I was thinking we could go look at some apartments today!" Cameron said after a mouthful of orange juice.

"Sounds like a plan" I nodded.

After breakfast we both got ready. Cameron's mom got Payton ready for us. Cameron strapped Payton into the car and we were off to look at apartments.

***

It was 7pm. We had just finished Dinner and I was putting Payton to bed. I turned on her night light, pulled the blanket around her and tucked her in and she was off to sleep. She was now sleeping in her own room.

I had a headache so I told cameron I was going to bed. He had some of the boys over so he told me he would be up when they left.

Around 12:30 I heard cameron come into the room. I opened my eyes and yawned. "Sorry did I wake you up" I sighed and laughed. I lifted up the blanket and tapped the large area of bed beside me signalling for cameron to get in beside. He was wearing nothing other than his boxers.

He lay down beside me and I lay my head on his bare chest. He kissed my forehead. I looked up at him and kissed him passionately on the lips. Things got heated and before I knew it, I started to feel cameron tugging at the waist band on my pajama shorts.

A/N HI EVERYONE, IT CHLOE! YES IM BACK! I HAVENT WRITTEN IN A LONG TIME AND IT FELT REALLY WEIRD! SO I APOLOGISE AT THE FACT THAT THOS IS A SHORT, BORING CHAPTER BUT ITS HARD TRYING TO WRITE A GOOD CHAPTER IN A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME.

BUT ANYWAY PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND FINGERS CROSSED I CAN UPDATE SOON