Chapter 22 - Christmas

(Cameron's POV)

Today was Christmas Day. Payton was now nearly 2 weeks old. She was growing so big already.

It was 9:30 am and I was woken up by the sound of Chloe getting up to go get Payton as she was crying.

She lifted her out of her baby basket and sat her on the bed beside me so she could out on a shirt and some pj bottoms. I lifted Payton up and lay her down against my bare chest.

Chloe came out of the bathroom and say on the bed beside me.

"Come on baby let's go get you some breakfast" she took Payton from me and headed downstairs.

I got up out of bed and pulled on some sweat pants and went down stairs.

My mom and Sierra were already up. My mom was holding Payton in her arms whilst making some pancakes.

"Merry Christmas cam" I hugged her and she kissed my forehead. "Merry Christmas mom" I took Payton from her and walked around the kitchen with her in my arms. Sierra and Chloe were sitting on the couch talking to each other.

"Cam can you make Payton's bottle?"

I gave Payton to Chloe and Sierra and made her bottle. I went into the lounge where Chloe and Sierra were. I took Payton from Chloe and sat on the ground feeding Chloe. My mom came in with a huge plate of pancakes. We all ate

Some pancakes before exchanging gifts. I finished feeding Payton, I got one of the blankets and sat it on the floor, and lay her down.

Chloe came and say down beside me. I have her two little blue boxes.

She opened the first one. Inside it had a heart necklace from Tiffany's with 'C+C forever' engraved on it.

She squealed and hugged me "cameron it's beautiful, thank you I love it!"

She opened the second box and inside was a ring. "It's a promise ring" i smiled "because I promise to always love you and stick by your side forever" I kissed her. She started to cry. We both stood up. I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

***

After we have each other gifts we all got ready. Chloe dressed Payton in a little red dress and put a red bow in her hair.

I wore some jeans and a shirt. Chloe wore a red dress to match Payton.

For the rest of the day we just took some family pictures. We took some pictures of Payton on her first Christmas.

It was the best Christmas ever because I got to spend it with my new family

A/N HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED. SORRY WE HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE WE HAVE BOTH BEEN BUSY BUT HOPEFULLY WE CAN GET MIRE CHAPTERS UP SOON. IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER THEN PLEASE VIYE FOR IT AND KEEP READING

LOVE YOU GUYS

Kayla 😘