The party and aftermath (part 1)

(Normal POV)
"Hello hello," Nova and Akira said as y/n opened her front door they decided Nova, Akira and y/n would get ready for the party tomorrow and Lilly, Lex and Ruki would meet them there.

"Hey Nova what can you tell me about the new guys" Toma asked Nova he wanted to know what he should be expecting. Y/n walked behind him and smacked on the head.

"Shut up Toma" y/n said as her cousin rubbed the back of his head shooting a hurt look at her. She grabbed Akira and Novas hand and pulled them up to her room Nova protesting all the way there. As the trio entered y/n's bedroom Nova dropped his huge gym bag on y/n's double bed Akira and y/n shared a roll of the eye behind him.

"I know you think I have to many choices but I need to impress Toma" he said. Y/n ignored him and went over to her walk-in wardrobe. She scanned her clothes unsure of what to wear as she scanned each outfit Lex's and Ruki face came into view. She shook her head a couple of time to get the boys faces out of her head. She grabbed a black and purple Lolita dress she wore for last Halloween.

"You going to be dark Alice tonight?" Asked Akira taking out her deep aqua mini dress and a pair of black platform heels.

"Why not? I make a cute dark Alice" Y/n said still considering the dress.

"Are you going to play strip poker that should be the question," Nova said looking between a black button down or a grey one. Y/n but her lip. She came up with her decision and took the dress into the bathroom with her.

*time skip because I can't be bother to write a beauty retune*

As y/n, Nova, Akira and Toma left the house Toma suddenly started to grill Nova on the new guys again y/n just ignored him just like she ignored his plee for her to change as he didn't want to knock out half of the guys at the party. As they came into view of the house they can see Lilly stood in between Lex and Ruki she was talking animatedly to Lex about the swim team whist Ruki's eyes was fixed on the horizon waiting for the y/n to arrive when he saw Toma however he sprits dropped slightly.

"Toma" Toma said bregrudinly offering his hand to Lex and Ruki.

"you guys find the place all right?" Nova asked as y/n and Akira hugged Lilly in greeting. Ruki answered for him and Lex as Lex sneaky watched y/m from the corner of his eye. As the group entered the house a boy quickly dragged Akira away to make his girlfriend jealous. Toma and Nova went to the kitchen in search of drinks and Lilly went over to some of her class mates as she was not in any of the others classes. the boys looked at y/n expectedly as she was looking for a card game.

"If it isn't little miss Alice" said Natsu (a/n because he's awesome) with a beer in his hand y/n pulled Ruki and Lex down with her as Natsu dealt another three set of cards for the trio.

"So Alice" he said smirking at Y/n while she just rolled her eyes. " what should you like to play, go fish Maybe" he handed over two beers to Lex and Ruki. "Your the new students right Alex and Ruki. Right?"

"Yep" Ruki said. Lex took a drink from his beer

"It's Lex not Alex" he said looking at Natsu. "Also I rather play black jack" he added.

"Yeah black jack that sound better then go fish." Y/n said as she go a drink from the small table next to the boys. Natsu smirked again as we started playing.

"So Lex I herd you the new and only boy swimmer, Alice must like you to allow that." He said bumping shoulders with me.

"If you call me Alice one more time tonight I will not be happy." Y/n said to Natsu.

As y/n, Lex, Ruki and Natsu started to play the game Toma and Nova had finally gotten their drinks. As sat observing y/n

"Toma I know she's you precious cousin but your being a creep. Y/n can look after herself and Lex and Ruki are with her and their good guys. Plus Natsu is with her we know if anyone tries to do anything he'll kill them." Nova explained to y/n cousin.

"I know I just worry you know that." Toma replied sighing. Nova looked towards Toma seeing his tired and saddened expression.

"You don't have to everything by yourself that's why we're here me, Akira and Lilly." Nova said slapping Toma slightly on the back. Toma didn't answer he just watched his cousin having fun with Natsu, Lex and Ruki as Lex and Ruki watched y/n having fun with pleasure as her smile made their day however they were excited to see what her expressions when she's in pain would be.