The party and the aftermath part 2

*Y/n POV*
"I win again." Natsu said swollwing the rest of his beer. I narrowed my eyes it wasn't rare for Natsu to cheat on poker, if fact is rare for him not to cheat.

"Your cheating" I told Natsu as Akira came and sat beside Natsu out of breath from dancing.

"Of course he's cheating he allways cheats" she smiling at me slurring some of her words I wondered how many drinks she had I was still on my first one where as Lex and Ruki had both finished there first one but hadn't started on a second one yet.

"How about I deal them this time" Lex asked Nastu with a slight smirk opened his hand waiting for Natsu to place the deck of cards in his hands. I glance at him that was a bold move it was quite obvious Natsu liked dealing cards he was reluctant to give up the cards but he did anyway.

"Wow are you ok separating you self from your baby?" Akira asked taking a sip of my drink. Natsu growled at her slightly.

"Akira are you joining us for black jack?" Ruki asked as Lex started to deal. 

"I would love to but poker is y/n game not mine." She said winking at me. I ignored her and focused on my cards it was a pretty good hand. I smiled slightly still trying to keep my poker face I knew Natsu wouldn't see it he was too busy flirting with Akira. Ruki however was staring at me. I caught him staring giving him my warm smile I saw his beer was empty. The beers were behind me I grabbed one and used my teeth to take the cap off and handed the golden boy his drink.

"Um t-thanks y-y/n" he stuttered as she gave him his drink.

"Ruki you ok?" I asked concerned.

"Yes I-um it's just y-you look b-beautiful tonight." He mumbled blushing he was so cute when he blushed.

"Your adorable when you blush Ruki" I told him as one of the party goes turned up the music. Ruki's eyes went wide as I started the game of black jack. Toma appeared behind me when Natsu was playing his card. Natsu gave Toma a salute when Toma replied with a nod.

"Hey y/n" Toma slurred slightly

"You wanna be on my team?" I asked pulling him to sit next to me I played my next card smirking at Natsu. He playfully glared back at me. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Hey Lex, Ruki, y/n etc" Lilly said joining the poker table after Ruki played his card his brow furrowed.

"Sup lil" Natsu yelled over the loud music playing his card then gave me a smug look that seemed to say I win again. How wrong he was.

*time skip*

After ten games I had won 4 Ruki 1 and Natsu 5 by cheating probably.
"Hey y/n it's 1:30 you wanna get going" Toma asked me it was true there were quite a lot less people at the party now. Nova, Akira were crashing at Lilly's who lives closer and Ruki and Lex were making their own way home.

"Sure." I said standing up Lex stood up with me

"Um y/n before you go I just wanted to say thank you." He told me I raised my left eyebrow.

"Thank for allowing me to join the swim team you really don't know what this mean to me so thank you." I looked at him smiled hugged him goodbye

"It was my pleasure Lex" I replied as Toma dragged me home in his drunken state.

*time skip to Saturday morning*

I slammed the cupboard shut then waited a moment nothing. I tried the fridge next still nothing. Ok then plan B I took the heavy pan I used for fajitas and the pot I used for pasta and started banging them together like a mad women. I heard a thump from upstairs then a loud angry voice screaming

"What the Fuck y/n" Toma yelled from his room after he fell off the bed. I smiled to myself after putting the pans back and proceed to make myself a healthy breakfast and Toma a hangover cure.
"I hate you" a very tired and might I mention ungrateful Hungover Toma   Explained as he sat down I handed him his hangover cure

"I know sweetie I know" I said as I eat my breakfast. Toma suddenly clocked what I was wearing.

"You going for a jog?" He asked halfway through his hangover cure

"Yup" I replied looking down at my outfit my dark blue leggings and my black sports top, straight from the tumble dryer. I had my camo hoodie tired around my waist and my black sneakers on.

"Have a fun jog" Toma said as I grabbed my keys and made my way out of the house