Happy hollidays

I don't know how I managed to sleep but when I woke up I came face to face with the smirking brunette.

"Good morning princess." He smirked. I screamed and flew back hurting my back on the bed post.

"What, what?" I question, why was he here how was he here. I narrowed my eyes what did he do to me.

"No need to look at me like that princess, I am a gentleman." He told me I glared at him.

"I was unaware gentlemen kidnapped women." I yelled at him. He just laughed at me. I scooted back a little more Lex was definitely insane. He caught my movement, he smirked at me a started to crawl towards me I tried kicking him in the face but he effortlessly caught my legs and placed his hands on my inner thighs. I froze he started to trace circles on my inner thighs. I put my lip trying to muffle the moan I could feel that was about to come out. Lex moved his expert fingers higher towards my quivering pussy

"Please" I managed to choke. I honestly didn't know what I was asking him for. Was it for him to stop or for his to continue.

"Please Lex..."

A:continue (Lemon)
B:stop

*A*
"Please Lex... continue." I blurted out, I couldn't believe I was actually going to let this yandere have me. But I loved him even thought both Lex and Ruki were psychotic I still had deep feelings for them. I still wanted them. I let myself give into this sin, but in all honesty I didn't care at this point in time.

"I knew you wouldn't be able to say no to your master." Lex smirked down at me.
"Please call me master y/n I promise I will reward you." He said tearing my school shirt off. He quickly expertly took off my bra and started to twist pull and massarge my breasts. I couldn't feel myself getting hot. I couldn't lie to myself I loved the sadistic side of Lex. I let out a moan.

"Please master pleasure me more." I screamed. He attached his mouth on my left breast and I could feel him smirking from my scream whist he was sucking my skin, leaving his mark on me. After he had left a purple hicky on my left breast he moved to the right while I was getting more and more impatient I wanted him now fuck forplay but Lex was far from done. I tried to wiggle out of my school skirt.

"No no not yet princess, right now I am your master I am in charge." He said holding my waist. Using his teeth he pulled down my skirt. I pulled him closer to me with my right hand as my left hand was chained up. I know what I was doing was wrong and I should not be enjoying this but the pleasure Lex was giving me didn't need reason. I was now completely bare apart from my black underwear. However Lex was fully clothed I rushed to unbutton his shirt but with one hand it was very hard.
"Let your master help you y/n" he said in a husky voice. He quickly unbuttoned his shirt and then slipped out of his trousers. So he only had his briefs on. My breath hitched I had seen Lex in swimming trunks before but that was different. He smirked as herd my hitch my breath. He slower starting tracing circles around my clit. I could feel my inner heat rising.
"Already this wet for your master huh." Lex stated as he brought his face closer to my dripping womanhood. He slowly piled down my black panties, teasing me with the anticipation. Without warning he slid one finder into my quivering, soaked pussy. I gasped at the feeling, it was new to me. Lex waiting for me to get used to him and started to pump his finger in and out curling it each time using me to scream out in ecstasy. Lex added two more fingers.

"Yes master, please more master." I moaned pulling him closer. He leaned towards me I could feel his breath on my neck.

"Ready for my tongue princess?" He asked me. I froze then silently nodded as Lex dived towards my womenhood. I was on the edge of cumming when Lex removed his fingers, I whimpered slightly from his absence. Until I felt his tongue enter me. It felt warm was the first thing I thought. Then I didn't think anymore I couldn't the only thing I could do was feel the immense pleasure coursing through my body. I came all over Lex and he lapped up my juices greedily.

"I'm glade I got to taste you fist princess." He told me giving my throbbing pussy a last lick. As I lay there out of breath and in pure bliss. He took his briefs off and positioned his man hood at my entrance. I closed my eyes waiting for Lex to take me.

"Darling are ok." I soft voice came from the other side of the door accompanied by a few knocks.

"Fuck." Lex murmured as he pulled is briefs on he saw the sad looking my face.
"Don't worry princess you'll be screaming your masters name pretty soon." He said giving me a quick kiss on the forehead.

(A/n happy holidays also my first ever chapter has got 101 reads thank you so much for everyone who read it.)