Chioce A: cookies

(A/n every choice chapter involves lime.)

"Cookies?" I asked hoping up onto the counter with one eyebrow raised.

"Yes cookies chocolate chip to be exact." Ruki said reaching into the cupboard by my legs to get the flour and sugar out.

"Ruki I don't know if you remember last night but baking is not really a strong suite of mine." I explained eyeing the flour nervously.

"Don't worry sweetheart I remember but I promise their is no kneeding involved in cookies" I still didn't look convinced. Ruki grabbed me by the waist and lifted me off the counter and whispered in my ear.
"Come one gorgeous make cookies with me." He said I'm not going to lie feeling his breath by my ear was a huge turn on. I nodded my head without thinking about it. He turned me towards the counter with his hands still on my waist and mouth next to my ear.
"Ok first thing first we need 100g of flour" Ruki told me as his index finger started to trace slow circles on my waist making it incredibly difficult to process what he was saying.

"That's not fair" I breathed out as I stopped measuring the flour.

"What do you mean?" He asked I couldn't see the golden boys face but somehow I knew he was smirking.

"Touching me like that it make it hard to concentrate." I huffed out embarrassing for him to know his touch was turning me on so much.

"This is what you get for coming down in just a T-shirt." He said squeezing my waist slightly.

"Like you can talk your shirtless." I replied turning around to place my left hand on his hard chest. Ruki being a head talked me to my eye where level with his Adams Appel I had to crane my neck to stare into his amber eyes. We stayed like that for some time if it was seconds or hours I didn't know. I slowly started to stand on my tiptoes as Ruki lowered his head and we began to kiss. He sweetly asked for entrance by licking my bottom lip. I decided to tease him by denying it. He moved his left hand from my waist to my breast and gave it a rough squeeze. I gasped allowing Ruki to enter his tongue into my mouth. He lifted me so I was sat on the counter again as we continued to make out. I wrapped my mostly bare legs around Ruki's waist which caused my T-shirt to rise up not that either of us really cared. We should stop I didn't really want my second time to be on a kitchen counter, but Ruki lips and tongue where doing things that made my rational thoughts disappear and I didn't mind. I tangled my fingers into Ruki's beautiful hair and pushed his lips into mine more. I felt Ruki's hand moved from my waist to my breast as we moved onto second base.

*Ruki's POV*
Finally, finally I had my darling all to myself I know she didn't want me to stop by the way she was pushing me closer to her I removed my lips from hers and she mewed in disappointment that was until I moved to her neck. I herd a soft moan from her lips I could tell I was turning her on. I went down further to my darlings collarbone this time her moan was a lot more erotic I knew I had find her soft spot. I teased that spot with my teeth so she barely felt but still her moan where driving me crazy I don't think I would be able to contain my restraint for much long. I bit down on her soft skin.

"Ruki!" She screamed in pure ecstasy. She was breathing hard her forehead was leant on the crown of my head she was panting hard. I picked up y/n bridal style and walked to the couch and laid her down on it.

"It's not far that you're that good at kissing." She breathed out then she looked into the kitchen.
"I'm sorry we didn't get to make your cookies" she said still slightly out of breath. I saw my sweethearts eyelids start to close slightly.

"At you ok sweetheart?" I asked her hovering over her.

"Yeah just it's not fair you're amazing at kissing" she complained again

"If it makes you feel any better I'm not the only one you, you took my breath away." I said looking down at the stunning girl beneath me not believing that she was mine and Lex ours and only ours.