Runaway princess

*y/n POV*

"Say ahhh princess." Lex told me as he attempted to spoon feed me the pasta he made I kept my mouth firmly shut, I was not a child I could feed myself and considering he kept me chained to the breakfast bar with his back turned to me as he cooked I had no idea what he put in the meal. I did not think it was beyond Ruki and Lex to drug me.
"Princess pls your getting thinner and thinner." Lex said looking sadly at me it was true. I was always a slime person but since I was held against my will I had barely eaten a single think just drinking water meaning now after four days my weight was falling off quicker and quicker. I shook my head at Lex telling him I wouldn't eat I didn't risk myself telling him no incase he then forced me to eat it.
"Y/n it's nice I promise pls you need to eat." He said I shook my head more violently this time.
"Well just remember you made me do this." Lex told I gave him a confused look until he grabbed my noise making sure no air could travel through my noise. I refused to open my mouth my throats started to burn as my eyes grew heavy and black dots swam in front  my vision. I didn't want to die or be unconscious to let Lex have his sick way with me I had to breath I opened my mouth took in a deep breath and then suddenly pasta was shoved down my throat I refused to swallow, Lex struggled with me until he finally won and I managed to choke down one mouth full of pasta. It was at this point I realised how much trouble I was in, I knew enough about yanderes to know that they would hurt anybody but you in certain cases however in other cases they were crazy enough to kill there 'senpia' I had watched 'the king's game' and 'school days' enough times to know that. (A/n both great shows however if you don't like the slight of blood death or infidelity do not watch both shows will fuck you up (in the best kind of way)).lex obviously didn't have a problem with hurting me. I pulled my knees up under my chin and sat like that with my eyes down I didn't want to see Lex's smirk because he thought he had won. I knew that soon that Toma would be worried that I had not called him, but the chance that Lex and Ruki would figure that out and move me was very high. I felt a tear drop down my face and land on my knee.

"Why" I choked out, I lifted my head a little and looked into lex deep green eyes,
"What was it about me that made you do this." That was one thing I never understood why me.

"What are you talking about it you all of you." Lex said looking at me lovingly .

"YOUR LYING!!" I screamed at him, there was a reason I must have done something to make him act this way if I hadn't talked to him on his first day Maybe he wouldn't be like this.

"When I first saw you I could tell you beautiful but not in a generic way in a original classic way. They when I found out you were as passionate as swimming as I was that was another point and then your sense of humour as you jump scared Nova. Not to mention your willingness to be mine and Ruki's friend and more. Everything you do drives me wild princess so I'm not lying y/n it's everything." Lex told me. Toma once said I was to trusting and tried to see the best in people even when they were being there worst. I now wish i had listened to him.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done what I did ok please let me go." I pleaded with Lex.

"Sorry? don't be sorry you've made my life complete. But that's the reason I can't let you go." Lex said
"I love you to much, but Ruki, Ruki princess I'm scared that Ruki would kill you if you don't submit to him." Lex said.

"But not you right you would just try to make me pass out." I shot back at Lex.

"I was worried you were starving yourself, y/n I want to get you away from Ruki so it's just you and me and we can have the perfect family and life maybe even let you out of the chains on day." I stilled he would let me out as long as I played along and pretend like I loved him he might let me go? It might be the only chance I have.
"So princess what do you say do you want to run away with your prince." Lex asked me