My Knight in shining armour

"I choose...." I started to say

"Y/n are you up there pls y/n answer me" i here a voice say. No way was that who I though it was. I ran to the window before with of the boys could stop me.

"Natsu" I yelled out of the window my prayed had been answered by my pink haired Knight. I smiled down at him
"Ahhhh" I yelled as Lex pulled me back by the hair and Ruki shot at Natsu.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" Natsu yelled up at the boys as the bullet missed I herd a small fuck being muttered out by Ruki.

"He's climbing the walls" Ruki told Lex. That's Natsu all right always there for me. I herd a crack from the widow and I he jumped when he saw Lex's hand buried in my hair my pale face and the way my cloths hung loosely on me and haw I was chained to the bed post he lost it.  He didn't say anything he didn't move he didn't make a sound. It was like looking at a volcano that was just about to erupt. BAM! His fist went flying into Ruki jaw making him fly backwards into the wall he lunged and Lex he sidestepped him just in time. Natsu sent a kick that connect with Lex's kneecap. I was silently chanting go Natsu go!

"I'm got a fire in my belly now" he said as his next kick connected with Lexs balls (I sorry but I had to)

"Not for long"Ruki finally said shooting at him. Natsu quickly covered me.

"I can't believe I trusted you you're a psycho" he yelled at Ruki whist dogging bullets and trying the free me from my chains. What trust him what the hell.

"And that was your mistake just like it was your mistake not coming with backup." Ruki yelled until he shot and the bullet snapped my chain the Natsu had placed over his heart. And that bullet was his last one. Lex was down, Ruki was unarmed and me and Natsu were free. He threw me over he shoulder and ran out of the house.

"What did you mean when you said You trusted him" I asked Natsu while I bounced up and down on his back.

"He told me you were with lex and just lex" he said
"Fuck where the hell is the exit" he added banged down doors. I couldn't tell I was almost falling unconscious the stress and the no food wasn't helping me.
"Y/n wake up do not fall asleep pls you need to stay awake" Natsu told me shaking me. My eyes were closing.
"God n/n (nickname) don't hate for this ok" Natsu told me pulled me closer to him as his lips attached to mine. My eyes winded as he gripped my wrist I had no idea Natsu could kiss like this my arms wrapped around his neck on instinct. Natsu broke away
"Wow! Now that your awake do you know where the exit is" he said looking deeply into my eyes. I scanned the room finding it very hard to pull away from Natsu's green eyes. I saw the front door over to the left.

"It's there over to the left" I said pointing

"good let's..." Natsu trailed off as Lex and Ruki came running down the stairs as Lex raised his knife and Ruki did the same with his fists qNatsu pulled a gun from under his shirt. What the hell

"Where did you get a gun from?" I whispered to him from behind his body shield.

"I have my ways" he said I couldn't see his face but I could tell he was smiling.

"Why why are you trying to take my princess away? I'm her prince not you." Lex said with tears streaming down his face.  One part of me felt bad I never wanted to have this effect on them maybe choosing both of them was a bad idea. Maybe choosing one of them was the only way out of this I started to walk towards them.

"What the hell are you doing" Natsu hissed at me
"Snap out it n/n" Ruki didn't like Natsu calling me that.

"You idiot" he screamed running to Natsu he dodged and slammed the but of the gun into Ruki temple knocking him out. He backed up a couple of steps with me still behind me. He tugged on my shirt slightly he wanted me to run I shook my head violently I wasn't going to leave him I couldn't after that kiss.

"Why princess?" Les said raising the knife high.
"If my princess doesn't love me anymore well then what's to point." He yelled as he drove his knife through his heart. I froze like I had just been stabbed through the chest. Before I could react Natsu picked me up again and ran out of the house. I didn't say anything I just clinged on to the back of Natsu's back as my tears socked through his shirt. He softly whispered to me that I was going to be alright he promised me I would I believed him.

*2 years later*
"I can't wait" Natsu said kissing my stomach. I giggled
"What's so funny?" Natsu said propping himself up on his elbows.

"It tickles and i'm sure him or her finds it funny." I said caressing my boyfriends face over my pregnant belly.

"It's a girl" Natsu said he had been sure we were going to have a daughter the day I told him I was pregnant.
"I had a dream and I had a little girl in the dream she was getting her mother for the dinner I had just cooked." He said staring off into space. What did that remind me of. Wait this was impossible did we share a same dream.

"Natsu when was this?" I asked sitting up in the bed.

"Two years ago" he said off handed. The person I was meant to end up with in the dream land was it Natsu. Impossible!