I knew you were trouble Toma

"Hey guys." Toma said as me and him walked up to our friends who were gathered around mine, Akira, Ruki and Toma's homeroom.

"Hey y-y/n" Ruki said. After the conversation if it could be called that, I had with Toma I have decided to be more open with the boys is was true I liked them I wanted they to know me as much as the other guys. I smiled brightly at him.

" hey Ruki." I said pulling him into a hug. I saw Lex turn away from us.
"Lex you ok?" I asked going over to the other boy.

"Yeah just didn't know you two were close." He said shrugging the tips of his ears going red slightly. I frowned a bit.

"I'm as close to Ruki as I am to you." I said embracing him to. He stiffened slightly then hugged me tighter. "Um Lex we need to go in soon can you let me go... please." I said trying to pull away.

"Sure sorry see you in Chem" he said as he and Nova separated from the rest of us to go to their homeroom. As me and Toma walked in Yuki glared at us I ignored her. Toma grabbed Ruki's arm and pulled him from his seat one away from me and Akira to the one behind us after glaring at the previous owners.

"Your so mean." Akira said turning round talking to Toma. He frowned

"I'm not mean you know as well as me Scott is obsessed with mentally undressing girls I don't want my sister (a/n yes they are cousin but more like brother and sister) to be a victim of that." He told Akira.

"Mr l/n" Mr Shin yelled at my cousin "what are you wearing?" He asked yelled

"My uniform?" Toma told him with a confused voice he looked down my cousins was wearing the standard white shirt and black tie with the grey waistcoat/vest. However instead of wearing the black dress pants he was wearing a faded pair of black skinny jeans with a pair of black timberlands.

"Mr l/n I don't know why I have to keep on telling you and miss l/n to wear you correct uniform." Mr Shin said going slightly red in the face

"Hey I am wearing the correct uniform" I started at Mr Shin slightly hurt. I was wearing my white shirt with the grey waistcoat dress with over the knee black socks and a pair of sort wedged heels.

"It's disgraceful y/n we're supposed to trouble markers. " Toma said shaking his head slowly.

"Mr l/n. Just sit down?" Mr Shin asked my cousin in a tired voice Toma complied with the request.

"This is going to be a long day" Akira whispered to me as we finally started roll call.

   "Did you have to be so... you know?" I asked my cousin as we waited for Lex and Nova.

"So what?" Toma asked glaring at an underclass men as he walked past.

"You know trouble. It's your first day back try not to get suspended or worse expelled." I said giving him a hard look.

"I won't get expelled he won't allow it" Toma said as he pushed himself of the wall.

"Hey guys" I looked towards Lex and Nova.

"This isn't over Toma we are going talk more when we get home." I said Nova rolled his eyes. Lex looked like was going to ask I gave a small shake of my head. We stared to walk into Chem.

" I'll tell you during swim team." I whispered to Lex. We sat down on our stool well me, lex and Nova did, Toma sat on the table. Befor the teacher came in I kicked him off. I was getting pissed now.

"Hey!" Toma cursed

"Get a fucking grip and behave you psycho" I growled. Toma bregrudnly sat next to Nova. Akira was right this was going to be a long day.

   At the end on maths I was ready to throttle my cousin. The only thing keeping him at this school was the fact his father gave large sums of money here considering he pays both mine and Toma tution fees. That is probably why he wants to get expelled. L/n never do have a simple family.

"Seriously y/n the silent treatment." Nova said as me, Toma and Nova headed to the roof I hadn't spoken to Toma all through out math and Nova was getting irritated by the hostility between to two l/n. As they sat down on the roof Lex sat the left of me and Ruki next to Akira who was to the right of me. Lilly who was next to lex and Nova. Lilly turned to look at my cousin.

"What the hell did you do?" She asked him sensing my anger it was especially hard my anger was basically radiating off me in waves.

" you two really are a dysfunctional family" Akira observed as Toma mumbled

"Nothing" Lilly was the one person Toma listened to I didn't know why or how but he did. She rolled her eyes Lex turned to me

"There is a guys changing room by the pool right I didn't really see the lest two times I was there. I mean the first time you did jump out at me and Nova, almost giving him a heart attack, and the second time I was asking to join." Lex asked. A guys changing there was however no one had used it in about 5 years I don't if anybody bother the air/clean it. I told Lex this as much he face was not a happy face.
" it fine I'll change in the bathroom and they come and I gather we don't have team swimsuits.?" He asked me I smiled at him he was so sweet at cute. Lilly caught my eye and raised her eyebrow I raised mine right back. Lex caught this transaction.
"Not that I mined the view" he spluttered. My eyes winded as Akira started to laugh.
" I mine I was really looking I mean what I saw looked nice" he tried to make it better.

"Just nice" I asked teasing slightly

"What no um better then nice beautiful and sexy" he replied Akira was howling at this point. Ruki looked like he was about to crush his water bottle. I looked down at my food my face turned red slightly. Nova face palmed

"Thanks Lex I think ?" I said giving him a small embarrassed smile I didn't get many verbal genuine sweet comments from guys well straight non related guys anyway. Toma gave me a look that clearly said (well to me anyway) I can see your red ears. When ever I blushed it always started on my ears.

"Anyway moving on from that awkward conversation how was everyone's hangover?" Nova asked Akira groaned.

(A/N aww lex your adorable. Hope you enjoyed)