Stepping down

*y/n POV*

I couldn't see Nova on the roof at all. Why were people avoiding me like the plague the only people I could count on now was Ruki, Lex and Lilly.

"Y/n! Your back oh I'm so happy." She said running to me and engulfing me in a hug with her small form. I herd a slight growl from Lex who was next to me.

"Thanks lil I missed you too." I said as she released me then turned to Lex.
"You ok?" I asked aware that my worry would be clear on my face.

"Of course with you by my side I'm perfect." He answered. Lilly looked between us but said nothing.

"Anyway now we can finally do some more swim practice." She said happily. Why did she have to make this harder for me.

"Lilly I'm stepping down as captain of the swim team this means your in charge now Lilly, I'm sorry." I told her looking at the floor in shame. I could feel Lex's and Lilly's eyes boring into my head.

"It's ok princess." Lex said hugging me protectively.

"Why, why are you quitting?" Lilly asked I berried my face in Lex's chest and tried to drown her out.

"Why do you think" Lex said quietly striking my hair and making soothing noises. I didn't know what was happening I couldn't hear anything though. Wait a second I could hear footsteps.

"What happened." Said Ruki's voice. Lex gently passed me to him. I gripped Ruki's shirt instantly like a bush baby while Lex took Lilly to the side to talk to her.
"Darling to you want to tell me what happened?" Ruki asked me. I shook my head against his chest. A couple minutes later Lex returned back.

"Ready to go back home princess." Lex questioned me. I looked up from the embrace Ruki had me in.

"Yes please, but before we does promise me one thing that you will never let me go." I told them. After I told them this both boys reacted differently. I saw Lex's eyes darken slightly as a look came over his face that I can only describe as deranged. Ruki's smile grew wide and twisted. I shrugged this off little did I know this was the really start of my nightmare.
(Dun dun Dunn)