Prince or Master?

"A m-m-maid costume." I stuttered as my face grew more red by the second.

"I would love you to call me master, princess." Lex told me. I could hear footsteps as Ruki started to come downstairs. Lex quickly gave a small tug on my ear with his teeth then sat down as Ruki appeared in the doorway.

"Good morning darling you look beautiful today as always." Ruki told me as he sat next to Lex.

"Well I try." Lex mumbled around a mouthful of waffles. Ruki ignored him.

"You know you didn't have to make up breakfast y/n." Ruki said.

"I made lunch to. Plus it's the least I can do you guys are letting me stay here." I said giving Ruki a waffle. I saw Lex and Ruki share a look but didn't question.
"Anyway I going to school today but I'm not going to go to swim practice." I told them as I ate my waffle.

"Princess are you sure you want to go to school today?" Lex asked me. I was sure even though it had only been one full day I wanted to go back. I needed to show people that just because Toma is no longer with me it does not mean I am helpless and weak.

"Yeah I'm sure. My prince." I said as an answer to him calling me princess. Lex and Ruki were silent for a second before Lex launched himself at me.

"HA, ha. My prince I love it. I love you. looks like I'm going to marry the princess." Lex said hugging me and kissing me all over. I laughed at his over excited reactions but gave him a kiss anyway. Ruki didn't look too happy so i detached myself from Lex and gave Ruki a slightly longer deeper kiss. I felt him smile into before trying to gain entrance which I politely declined.

" anyway you guys need to get dressed or we're going to be late." I said to the boys Ruki went up the stairs before Lex went to get changed he whispered In my ear.

" I might need some help from my personal maid, but then again I feel like if I do your master will definitely make sure you are late for school." He nipped my other ear then ran upstairs leaving me a hot, blushing mess.

I was still scarlet when we arrived at school as soon as I stepped into the grounds I wish I had stayed at home.

"Darling?" Ruki asked me he had sensed my unease.

"I'm ok, I'm just nervous, even though it's only been one day it feels like forever." I told them. Ruki grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckles subtly.

"It's ok both me and Lex will be with you the whole day." He said reassuring me. I nodded took a deep breath and held my head up hight. However I still herd the whispers, there were words like psycho, alone, abandoned and freak being thrown around. When I reached my home room Akira and Nova were no-one to be seen. Why weren't they here. Lex grabbed hand and squeezed it.

"Y/N! My mother is ruining my life she transferring me because 'apparently I'm disrupting the peace of this presages academy'" Akira yelled at me saying the last bit with air quotations.

"Wait your leaving too, why. Why are you abandoning me to?" I asked. Why was everyone leaving me.

"Hey I didn't ask for this you know." Akira replied getting defensive.

"What the hell did you think would happen you go round fucking every guy you see. It was either you leaving , or ending up pregnant full of STDs." I told her getting mad.

"Stop." Ruki said quietly. Then leaned over I whispered in her ear her face pales for a second then she shot a terrified look at me then ran away. What the hell was that about.

(Sorry for the short chapter it's around Christmas so work is really busy)