Choice C: Concent

"Piano or singing" I asked jumping up and down slightly, I wanted to see what music he would play and how good he was on piano if his voice was any indication I knew it would be beautiful.

"Both if you want babe." Ruki said embracing me from behind. I turned around I looked into his face. He really was an incredible handsome man. I reached up and stroked his jaw. His golden eyes burned into mine.

"Both please." I said barely above a whisper.

"Definitely babe." He said kissing my forehead. He took by the head and lead me into a music studio. There where guitars, violins and cello on one side and then the other side a massive black grand piano. It was polished to a mirror shine I could tell whoever owned the piano loved it a lot I remember my father used to be like that with his violin before I was born. No y/n stop thinking about bad memories your father is not here anymore push it away. Ruki came at sat behind it he placed me on a seat next to the piano.

"Any requests" he asked me.

"No surprise me." I asked I wanted to her Ruki's favourite peace to play. Ruki paused for a seconded, then scanned the sheet music that was scattered over a coffee table haphazardly. He shook his head slightly and started to play.

It was breath taking it seemed to take me to a place where only music existed. I was speechless.
"It was amazing I can't find word to describe how beautiful it was Ruki, is that you favourite piece." He rubbed the back of his neck self consciously

"Yes it is, it reminds me of you beautiful, powerful, strong and breathtaking." He said looking over to me. If his music wasn't enough to make me cry his words had them spilling out.
"Sweetie!" Ruki shouted running over.
"Y/n if I said anything to upset you I'm so sorry" he said with a distressed look on his face brushing away my tears.

"I'm not sad" I said hiccuping slightly.
"It's just ever since you know, I started to think I wasn't really worth of that much love, but maybe I am." I sniffed and rubbed my eyes.
"And now look you made me cry, I am never supposed to cry." I said still slightly crying. Ruki stared at me.

"Y/n darling you deserve so much love. But I promise you I will make you the happiest girls alive on one of these days and all you'll have to say is yes." He said hugging me. I hugged him back thinking the whole fact that he basically proposed to me was just heat of the moment thing. He pulled away from the hug and kissed me softly. I leaned into the kiss. He pulled me closer. Me tumbled to the floor but didn't stop kissing as Ruki moved to kiss my inner legs my body started to shake.

*Rukis POV*

I could feel he shake below me I knew she was becoming aroused and even though I wanted her to be mine and now. I had to wait though I couldn't take my darling on the floor of my music studio. Y/n was pulling at my hair because of the pleasure I was giving she moaned. He moans was making my member hard I had to stop if I didn't I wouldn't be able stop myself. A loud ring made us spring apart. It was my mobile I guessed it was Lex. I wouldn't normally be made at him for interrupting but right now I wasn't that mad. I answered the phone.

"Hey" I answered after I moment I glanced at y/n.
"Yes of course she's here."
"Fine fine I'll put you on speaker wait a second." I put the phone down and put it on speaker Lex's clear voice soon filled the room.

"Hey princess are you ok." He asked y/n

"I'm fine Lex. Ruki was just playing for me." My darling answered her face going slightly red.

"Oh, ok well I'll see you soon I'm coming home at lunch ok."

"Really" me and y/n both said at the same time. This was not part of the plan what was he thinking.

"Yeah really Nova wanted me to give you something anyway." Lex said as a small smirk made its way onto my face. Soon y/n very soon we will be the only ones you have but we are all you'll ever need.