Every step you take, every move you make i'll be watching you.

After a couple minutes of Lex and me making out and having 'fun' ( no they did not have sex.) he left my room do finish some of his work if his grades started to fail his uncle would turn up and he didn't want to have to explain the whole me being both with his and Ruki and I agreed. I lay down on my bed staring at the ceiling still in a towel. Yet again something great came out of something terrible. Though why did I feel like I was loosing people. I had already lost Toma bringing my relationship with Nova less close. After the fudge and what he said I feel like there was nothing. Maybe it would be so bad to just have Ruki and Lex they both explained that they would never hurt me or leave me maybe if I shut myself off from everybody else I wouldn't be hurt again.
"Lex, Ruki I'm love with you." I said to my ceiling I didn't know that until  just know but after I said it even to myself I felt a lot better.

*Ruki POV*

"She finally amits it then." Lex said reaching his hand out the stroke the screen where our y/n was.

"I knew she was eventually. I guess your idea to put cameras and microphones in her room was a good idea Lex" I told him (a/n I guess you though Lex wasn't as crazy as Ruki, you were wrong.)
"Now we just need to get rid of Lilly and Akira and any one who threatens our darling or gets to close." I told Lex.

"Oh don't worry I know that what kind of knights would we be if we let our princess get hurt." Lex said bringing up the schools email as he started to send an email to Akira's mother as the school advisor.
"I will not allow my princess to be associated with people who don't understand love." Lex muttered as he started his email.

*y/n POV*

Where was it how the hell did I lose it I was sure it was here when I last checked. Damn phone maybe I could get one of the guys to call it. If I could remember my phone number. Crap this was bad. How could I have lost this I know I had it when I moved in yesterday but after that I hadn't really used it. I opened my door and listened intently I couldn't hear anyone in the the kitchen but in the room to my left I herd something. I knocked on the door to my left.

"Princess! What's wrong." Lex asked hugging me.

"Nothing Lex I just wondered if you had seen my phone?" I asked him.

"I haven't seen you phone darling." Ruki said from behind Lex's shoulder smiling at me.

"Me nether." Lex told me. Great I mean I didn't really need it I could just call Toma or text him using one the boys phone I guess.

"Is it ok if I use one of your phones I want to call Toma. Is that ok." I asked the boys. They exchanged an unreadable look.

"Of course darling." Ruki said passing me him phone. I hugged him tightly.

"Thank you." I said running back in my room to call Toma. I sat down on my bed, dialed Toma's number then put him on speaker.

"Hello who is this." Toma asked through the phone.

"Oh my god I'm so happy it was you who answered I'm using Ruki's phone." I told him as I heard 'are you gonna be my girl' by the jets came on.

"You finally called then. Why are you using Ruki's phone does this mean you chose him." Toma bombarded me with questions.

"I know I'm sorry I didn't call sooner, I've lost my phone and it's not that simple." From the silence at the other end of the phone I could tell Toma wanted me to tell him more but I was not going to tell my over protective, sweet cousin that I was in a relationship with two guys and both men where fine with that decision especially because I barely believed it myself.
"So I just wanted to see how your were doing." I told him.

"Okay the classes aren't to hard the most annoying thing is how all the girls are trying to make me pick them to be my wife. I promise y/n that's not going happen. I will talk to you soon i promise." Toma told me as he hung up. I let out a sigh as I pushed my face into a pillow why did I feel like everyone was drifting away from me. Was it me doing this my friends or someone else.