Fudge

*time skip to lunch Lex's POV*

As I walked back home I got more and more nervous I needed to know if my princess was alright, she said she was but... Ruki. Ruki was with her he felt the same way about her then I did then he would surely use the fact that he was alone with her to his advantage. I wanted y/n first and I couldn't deal with the fact that another man defiled my princess and worse was that he hurt her.

"Don't worry princess I'm here now." I mumbled to myself as I made my way to the front door and before I unlocked it I made sure I had my story straight. Nova made some fudge for y/n to make her feel better and make sure she tell Toma about the fudge when he called. I hated having to make my princess eat something she would not like but if it meant on less person to poison my y/n mind about her having both of us was wrong I was willingly to do it.
"Forgive me princess." I whispered before I unlocked the door. I could hear some talking in the kitchen.

"So how old were you when you met Lex?" Y/n asked Ruki as I silently closed the door.

"We were about 6 or 7 thought to be fair we were not freinds straight away. Far from it actually." Ruki said getting a drink of juice from the fridge.

"That's true you said I was a brut because I didn't want to listen to you play Motzarts." I said walking into the kitchen then went up to y/n and kissed her forehead. As she giggled it was a beautiful sound like a magnificent wind chime.

"Anything happen at school?" Ruki asked I know he wanted me to give y/n the fudge. But I didn't want her to get sick. I sighed and went to get my backpack.

"Nova told me to give you this and to make sure you tell Toma how good his food was and how he wanted you to be happy." Y/n face went sad slightly.

"Oh well I guess I shouldn't be surprised of course he would want me to tell Toma he's in love with him after all." She said I felt terrible but if y/n though Nova didn't care about her that's one person less to worry about.
"Thanks for bringing them I'll have some later" she said forcing a bright smile on her face.

"Don't worry princess do you want to do some training?" I asked getting to see my princess in her bikini in the pool just the two of us is better then anything else. I knew Ruki wouldn't go anywhere near the pool on the fact he can't swim and was terrified of water.

"Yes I can finally see what your made of buster" y/n said leaning her head on my shoulder as I sat next to her. I took in what she was wearing a pair of yoga pants and a big white T-shirt which had 'cousin or sibling? Who cares' written on it. I guessed Toma had written on it as it wasn't my princess hand writing it must be his t-shirt as well.

"Oh there was also talk of a party this weekend." I told Ruki and y/n

"Already?" Ruki asked I understood what he was talking about the last one was only last weekend.

"You guys are now at a private school parties every weekend is pretty much a given. However this party is hosted by Yuki so I can assure you I'm not going." Y/n said standing up.
"I'm gonna change I'll meet you in the pool Lex" she added as she walked up stairs. When she was out of earshot I turned to Ruki

"If you did anything to y/n I will skin you alive." I told Ruki in a deadly serious voice.

"Calm down Lex I didn't do anything I swear we just watched a movie/ I played her some music/ baked cookies." Ruki told me I didn't believe him but let it go.

"We need to do something about Yuki." I said to my friend.

"Way ahead of you." Ruki replied darkly as he walked upstairs to think of way we could eliminate Yuki.  I sighed as I looked at the fudge that would break Nova and y/n bond. I walked upstairs to change into my trunks and join y/n for swim practice.

(Very boring chapter I know sorry.)