Home ?

I sat on my bed watching the door waiting for either lex to burst through or Ruki to knock on. Following the crazy dream I had I was ready to fight for my freedom and life. I herd footsteps approaching my door but after that nothing, I tried straining against my restraints with little hope. I wanted to know who was at my door but I also wanted to know why they were just sainting there.

"D-da-darling," Ruki started, his strutted had came back was the first thing I thought.

"For god sake Ruki," Lex said as he opened the door I walked in with a tray. He stopped short when he saw my raised eyebrows and bright eyes.
"Princess." He said giving me a low bow. I narrowed my eyes at him, until I saw what he was carrying.

"Is that f/r/f?" I asked him.

"Y-yeah w-w-we didn't k-know -h-ho-how to m-make it b-but we t-tried."Ruki stuttered out. I turned my head away from my love (food)

"Do you want some princess." Lex said in a sing song voice to the spoon airplane thing.
"Say ahhh." He told me. I gave him a cold look then tuned to Ruki.

"I want some water and for you to let me go, but you guys are obsessive crazy and psychotic so that's probably not going to happen but I still want water." I told the boys in a cold voice and expression.

"S-sure." Ruki said giving me a glass of water. I drank it greedily it felt amazing having my throat calm down and being drenched in water. Normal I would say thank you but I didn't think my kidnappers deserved a thank you. 

"Do you still want to leave princess." Lex asked me placing f/r/f on my bedside table. I looked at him he was joking right.

"You drove my best friend away, killed my ex, kidnapped me and god knows what else, what do you think?" I told them.
"This is insane you understand that you are insane right." I said to them trying to make them understand that what they were doing is wrong and insane.

"It's your fault darling you made us this way." Ruki said I glared at him.

"You aren't really trying to blame this on me." I said incredulously
"GET OUT!" I yelled at them surprisingly both the boys.
"LET ME WALLOW ALONE, I HATE BOTH OF YOU!" I screamed at them.

"No, no you loved us we herd you." Lex said scared that he would lose me I froze.

"You bugged me," I said slowly and deadly. There is no other way they would have herd me.
"I thought I loved you, both of you. I couldn't have been more wrong." I replied. I didn't love them it was clear now everything I felt for them was just pure lust and attraction.
" I want to go home" I mumbled to myself as I pulled my knees under my chin. Lex tried to touch me but I just closed my eyes willing them to go away Ruki and Lex started to leave. But Ruki said before he went

"We will make you love us I won't give up until you do." locking me back into my cell. Were I cried for everything and everyone I had lost the 2nd day into my capture.