Stay strong

*Natsu POV*
This was too much of a coincidence no way was my cousin dying and y/n going missing normal it's true that only she was gone for three days but it was still weird. I stamped out my joint. Fuck this was screwing me up.

"Onee-chan" I little pink hair ball launched itself at me.
"You stink again." My little sister Akeno said wrinkling her nose
"Are you really not coming to cousin Lyons funeral." She said pouting. Her pink candy floss curly ponytail swayed from left to right as she gave me disappointed look that she picked up from our mother.

"Yes Akeno I'm not going our cousin was a bad person." I told her not wanting to use the word dick, fucker or rapist in front of a eleven year old.

"I know mom said something about rape and how he should rot in hell but then felt bad because well he is." My inacont sister said. Wow good one mom I thought to my self.

"Well if your asking for mom you can tell he I would rather pour boiling wax over myself then go to Lyons funeral, he doesn't deserve one" I replied opening the widows to get rid of he smell of pot from the room.

"What is rape?" Akeno asked me

"Ask mom." I replied, she was to sweet to have a fucked up person like for a for a brother and a rapist like Lyon for a cousin.

"Mom wouldn't tell me." She wines I turned around to give her a serious look.

"Akeno please tell me you didn't asked mom right?" I begged, if mom found out she would flip. She made sure that everyone thought we were the perfect family image. If she knew that her daughter knew the word rape without actually knowing what it means that would be bad. Very, very bad

"Of course not you don't give me enough credit Natsu." She told me scoffing. I let out a long sigh.

"Akeno do you remember that girl I told you about the one with the h/c/l hair and e/c eyes?" I asked my sister I had know y/n since the first day she arrived at Cross academy. I was skipping class and playing a game of black jack y/n was also decided to skip on her first day of school and found me decided to play a join in our game of black jack.

"The one who you play cards with sometimes." She asked plonking down on my dark blue comforter on my bed.

"Yes." I told her sitting next to her

"What about her." My sister inquired. I sighed thinking on how to explain in censored terms what Lyon did to y/n.

"Well Lyon dated her but when he did he hurt her, a lot. Very very badly which is why he was sent to that place with those bad people. So no Akeno I'm not going to go to a funeral of someone who hurt y/n."  I told Akeno hugging her to me.

"Oh!" I herd her voice muffled by my chest. We stayed like that for two minutes.

"Anyway I should go tell mum that she doesn't need to get you a suit. She said running out of my room. I collapsed on my bed and flung my arm over my head.

"Y/n where are you?" I said aloud alone in my room. I just hoped where ever she was she was staying strong.