5.

Amber had left the house the same time as Seth, and Jon. They were headed to the meet and greet at the arena and she was headed to the pool.   She went over the the list of rules her in her head, Daddy had given her.  Rule One was always the same: No Guys! Which was easy she simply desired absolutely no one but Seth.  Rule Two: Bathing suit cover up on at all times, unless you are in the pool.   Rule Three: Sunglasses must be worn to avoid eye contact with men. Rule Four: Her day collar must stay on at all times.  Rule Five: Limit of two drinks. Rule Six: Text Daddy if there is any conflict.  She had promised Jon she would text him with updates anyhow.    Amber  happily greed to abide by her list of rules, she loved nothing more than pleasing Seth.  Making her way toward city she stopped and picked up her friend Joanie, next stop would be to the grab the sisters Lacy, and Rainey ( apparently their parents were hippies.) The four girls had formed a tight bond working their shifts as servers at The Wynn.  Amber parked the car and the four ladies made their way to the pool area.  They got their towels, and wristbands, then settled onto their daybed.   As they came in Amber asked discreetly which bed was number fourteen.  It was right across from Amber and her girls. Amber surveyed the group indeed just as Jon had said, there were five girls occupying bed fourteen.  As she surveyed the group she couldn't help but wonder, which one was the famous Cheri?   Amber settled into a cot next to their bed, and all the girls ordered drinks. She assumed she wasn't the blond with the tiara... must be the bride (She had heard it was a bachelorette)  so that left four. She adjusted her big floppy hat, and pulled out her phone to text Jon.

A: They're here, which one is Cheri?

J: Long hair, curly,dark,  perfect ass, big boobs, CURVES!

Seriously.... well she had expected nothing less from Jon, he was a man after all. Amber studied the girls.  Low cut black one piece had pretty much all of those things. It certainly wasn't the skinny girl in the pink bikini, no boobs, not his style.   It had to be black one piece, with the black cover up, although her hair was pulled up in a twist. She took a quick picture and zoomed into who she thought was Cheri.

A: I think I see her. *picture sent*

Jon opened the message from Amber with a picture. That was Cheri. Jon nearly had to hide a semi. Why did it have to be such a revealing bathing suit? Her tits looked amazing.

J: That's her. Watch her please.

A: That's why I'm here.

The drinks arrived and the girls all clinked their plastic cups.  A couple of Amber's girls slid into the pool, but Amber was planted firmly to her cot. It was going to be an interesting couple of hours.  Amber chuckled to herself.  Jon had no idea how hard it was going to be to keep men away from a group of five girls, by a pool in Las Vegas. Just as she suspected.... the boys were coming out of the woodwork today.  She had to excuse several of them herself .  She generally just told men she was married, that usually kept them at bay.  She would occasionally see Cheri , nod politely at the revolving door of guys but other than that she wasn't acknowledging them in any way.  Her girlfriends were entertaining a few of them, but not Cheri.  Amber watched as a few of the girls slid into the pool, conveniently located just steps from the day bed, this included the curvy brunette.  She was a pretty girl, Amber could understand why Jon was attracted to her.  A group of five men approached the girls  in the water.  Amber noted the exchange that took place, the groups must know each other.  One of the guys a tall blond with spiky hair, was standing near the back of the group, but had his head turned directly toward Cheri. It was no secret, he was searching for an opportunity to get close to her.  The group was having an animated conversation, she could see they were having fun and laughing.  Amber almost forgot the group she was with, until Joanie leaned over to her gossiping about the DJ that was spinning at the pool.  Something about him being her husbands, cousins, ex boyfriend, and all the shit she went through with him.  Amber feigned interest, and nodded along with Joanie's story, throwing in the occasional "ugh" or "no way" stealing glances at the DJ whom the conversation was centered around.  " That's all I'm saying." Joanie concluded.  " Bastard" Amber chimed in.  The conversation lasted all of seven minutes, herein lied her crucial mistake.  She had taken her eyes off the prize.