18.

* Warning Smut, Smut, SMUT!*

Now, Cheri had seen a few penises in her life but nothing compared to the monster Jon had just unleashed from his drawers. All the others had been what she considered to be average, and Jon was certainly far from average. She just stared at his cock wide eyed for a few moments, which felt like forever. The sound of Jon's voice broke her trance.

"Cheri? Baby? Cheri, you ok?"

She blinked furiously for a few seconds trying to snap herself out of it.

" Yeah, it's just you're so um...you're... big..." She stammered.

Jon began to laugh. " It's a blessing, and a curse." He gripped his cock mid way up the shaft and stoked it a little while they both continued to stare.  "The guys rib me about it all the time. I know I'm not average. Most girls freak out about the size." He blushed.

Cheri reached out her hand, and began to caress him with her fingertips. Jon inhaled sharply, as she wrapped her tiny fist around his cock, beginning to stroke him slowly up, and down. Tightening her grip she noticed she couldn't even fully wrap her hand around the circumference of his dick.

" Oh, Damn!" Jon breathed deeply once more, watching her petite hand jerk him off.  For a girl who had never fucked a guy, she sure knew what she was doing. Reaching forward he grabbed her right breast massaging it roughly.  Cheri arched her back, emitting low moans as he pinched her nipple, rolling it between his fingers. She stroked him harder for a few moments before wiggling her body out from beneath him. Pushing him back on the bed Cheri knelt before him bringing her soft mouth down on the head of his cock. " Fuck!" 

Her mouth moved in unison with her hand, as her lips stretched to accommodate his size.  

" Oh My God you're so good with your mouth baby!" Jon moaned watching her head bobbing. He couldn't remember a time in his life he had wanted to be inside someone so badly. To flip her over and fuck her until she screamed for mercy, but he couldn't.  Now here she was driving him crazy giving him the best head he had ever experienced.  He didn't know if it was because he knew he had to have her from the moment he first saw her in the bar, or because she was just so damn good at sucking his cock. Maybe it was both?   

'Oh Shit! Fuck!' Jon felt the pressure building up inside of him...  the beginning of the end. There was no way it was possible... within five minutes? Was he going to cum? Jon started going through random thoughts in his head to try and calm himself. 'Stubbing your toe, running out of gas, old Grandma's'   none of it was working. Cheri tilted her head her eyes meeting his, he watched her rolling her tongue around the head of his dick, then inch by inch she took him into her inviting mouth.

" Shit baby, I'm gonna cum!" His muscles tensed, his mouth went dry, his eyes clenched shut as he let out a loud yell, shocking himself. To his surprise Cheri didn't move away but instead swallowed every drop, even licking the sensitive tip after he had exploded in her mouth. 

"How was that baby?" She asked sweetly staring up into his face.

" Do you even have to ask Baby? Holy shit! I have no idea what you just did, but damn... I can hardly breathe." He replied, shaking his head to clear his senses.

Cheri winked at him. " Well I'm glad you enjoyed it." 

" Enjoyed it? I can't find words to describe it..." He watched her sit back on on her calves at the head of the bed, head cocked to the side studying his body intently. 

 Without warning he launched himself at her smashing his lips hard against hers in a deep kiss. Pulling her body closer, she voluntarily wrapped her legs around his waist falling backward against the mountain of pillows. His mouth moved to her neck where he licked, and suckled on her soft skin leaving a small hickey marking her as his own. He could hear her breathing becoming more intense as moans escaped her pretty lips. His own lips moved to her heaving breasts as he clamped his mouth over her nipples one at a time until they rose into perfect little pink buds. Kissing, and lightly biting his was down her body until her came to her sweet spot. Jon inhaled her deeply, she was dripping wet for him already. He needed to taste her! His tongue flicked over her swollen clit, and Cheri gasped " Oh Jon!" 

This made him crazy with desire all over again. He could feel his dick getting hard, sucking  and licking her delicious pussy, lapping every bit of wetness his mouth could find. He was in awe, she tasted, and smelled so sweet. 

Cheri felt as though she was on a cloud, the pleasure she was feeling was so intense as Jon's tongue lashed her wet pussy. She knew Roman, and Sarah were just on the other side of the wall but there was no way she could contain her moans. It felt like forever since she had such an connection, or desire for someone. A few times she had to stop herself from begging Jon to fuck her, she knew deep inside she wasn't ready but she had never wanted it so bad until now. Her pussy was aching.  As if on cue he ran one of his thick fingers down her wet slit, and slid it inside of her. Cheri gasped once more, Jon felt her muscles gripping his finger. He knew now there was no denying Cheri was a virgin.  He mused about her tightness as he had that afternoon. In reality she had never been fingered by anyone, excluding herself of course, and her fingers were much daintier than Jon's. She surely wasn't about to tell him that as she melted into ecstasy. 

" Go slow baby." Jon reminded her as she rode his finger.

" I don't want to." She breathed. " Can you use two baby?" She begged him.

" Are you ready?" He studied her face, as she writhed on his hand.

" Please! This feels so good" She cried.

As she brought her pussy down to meet the palm of his hand which was dripping wet with her juices, he slid his index finger next to his pointer.

" Ahhhhhh!" She whimpered, as she felt his second finger enter her. " Oh myyyy Goooood!!!" She cried. 

Jon found himself practicing extreme restraint. He wanted to finger her so hard and make her cum, instead he moved his arm slowly letting his fingers slide in and out of her. Cheri began moving her hips faster, riding his hand harder. He took the opportunity to lock his lips around her tiny clit, sucking the pretty pink bud. Cheri moaned hard and screamed in pleasure.

" Yessssss, oh yes baby! You're gonna make me cuummmmm!!" She exclaimed. 

He licked her harder, and faster then all control he had with his hands went out the window.  He fucked her harder with his fingers, and indulged in her wetness.

" Ohhhh my God, Jon!!! I'm cummmmminnnngg" She howled. 

" Yes baby! Good girl! Cum for me!" Jon commanded.

Cheri bucked hard against his hand, and he felt her clamp down on his fingers, just as a wave of hot liquid shot out of her pussy, and ran down his throat. Jon was in heaven not only did she taste as sweet as her name, but she was a fucking squirter!!

It felt like the universe had just burst open, and shot a million stars around her. Her entire body was tingling and there was no way she ever wanted to come down from this high. Cheri laid with her eyes closed, revelling in her thoughts of what was by far the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. 

Jon moved his face up to hers and planted kisses on her lips ,  running his hands up and down her body leaving goosebumps every place he touched. 

" You are the most magnificent woman I have ever been with." He murmured close to her ear, covering her neck in kisses, losing his fingers in her hair.  He pulled her naked body close to his, they fit together perfectly. " There is no way in hell! I am ever letting you go."