19.

Roman covered the large sprawling guest bedroom in a few long strides rolling himself onto the bed.  Staring at the ceiling he wondered if a hotel might have been the best solution after all? He had only spent about 45 minutes alone with Sarah before Lainey had burst on the scene, creating her raucous. Also at a hotel there would be no Cheri, just being in the same house as her was wreaking havoc on his mind. Sarah appeared in the doorway, swaying slowly toward the bed. Roman mustered the best fake smile he could manage, she put her hand on his chest and slung her body on top of him, her legs straddling his hips.  A few hours ago he was right in the mood, now he just wasn't feeling it. Sarah surveyed Romans face she could sense something was off.

" Baby what's wrong?" Sarah grazed his cheek lightly with her hand.

" Nothing much sweet stuff, I just have a killer headache" Roman lied.

Sarah seemed to buy his story.   

" Awe, babe well I guess I could just grab a quick shower, and listen to my podcasts if you want to just rest?"  She suggested. " I'm sorry the night took the turn it did, I'm so pissed at Lainey right now!" She rolled off Roman and reached to grab her bag from the bedside.

" I'm sorry too. I just feel like shit, it came on really fast." He winced a little.  "Good idea babe you take a shower do what you have to do, I'll rest a bit see how I feel." 

" Ok." Sarah leaned over and planted a kiss on his forehead.  Turning off the main light in the bedroom she flicked on a lamp in the corner. 

"I'll be back soon sweetie" She grabbed her bag and exited the room, closing the door behind her.

As soon as Roman heard the door close he rolled his face over into the pillow, collecting his thoughts for a few minutes. " Faaaackkkkk!" he yelled as the pillow muffled the majority of his scream.

Get her out of your head dude. She's just a girl, Your best friend's girl.... Your BROTHER'S girl!  He coached. Why is this so fucking hard to figure out?  I know what it is dude, you're just a little sexually frustrated. When Sarah comes back in you'll just bang the hell out of your hot girlfriend and everything will be fine. Yeah...Yeah!  

He felt a little better about his pep talk with himself, and a little more confident.  Roman jumped up off the bed and stretched a bit to clear his head. Gave a couple of slow breaths, inhale, exhale. Shake it off.

Roman stopped mid breath. He could hear laughter through the wall. The first voice was Jon, the second unmistakable, it was Cheri. Were they in the room next to his and not in Jon's room?  What the fuck?  He listened on the spot. Oh damn, they were definitely fooling around. He felt a little perverted listening to his buddy, but what he was dreading was to hear Jon pleasuring Cheri. Then there it was he could hear Cheri's little moans through the wall. Roman got instantly hard, FUCK!  Maybe if he moved back to the bed he wouldn't hear her as loudly? No dice, she was still clear as a bell. Unleashing his dick from his pants he began to stoke himself, the visions of Cheri in the shower swimming through his head. His visions matching the moans only feet away from where he was laying. It felt like forever till Roman heard the door open. Sarah re entered the room to see him staring at her from the bed with a raging hard on. A smile spread across her face.

" Someone is feeling better."

" You know it baby." Roman answered. " Come see Daddy, I want you on top of me!" He commanded.

It didn't take Sarah long to make it over to him. She jumped at the foot of the bed, and took his cock into her mouth. She gave him a few quick bobs as he reached for her pussy.  As soon as Sarah was wet enough he ordered her on top of him