11.

"AMBERRRRRRR! ..... AMBER!!!!"

Amber jumped three feet in the air, and almost sent her mug flying into the wall hearing hear name echo throughout the kitchen. What the hell was Jon doing home? Wasn't he supposed to be at the airport getting Cheri?   She grabbed a white dish towel from the rack hanging from the cupboard, trying to compose herself.  Gripping the towel over her naked breasts, and tummy she crept down the hallway  "Jon? What are you doing home? I thought you were at the airport picking up Cheri?" She poked her head around the corner from the hallway into the living room. There sitting in the puffy leather chair was Jon, and on the couch was Cheri. They were both staring at her.

" Amber! Go upstairs and put on some clothes now! If your Daddy found out what we saw just now, you would be in a world of shit." Jon ordered.

Amber sighed, and ducked back into the hallway with her back against the wall. Fuck! If Seth found out  she traipsed downstairs naked in front of Jon and Cheri, the punishment would be severe. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you guys were home, Daddy ordered me to wear this until he got home from the gym." She called out.

" Well get your ass upstairs and stay there, or put on your fucking robe.  If Seth has a problem with it, I'll take it up with him." Jon replied in a stern tone. 

Cheri's head was swimming. Her Daddy? Seth is her Dad? Wait. What? This girl looked to be the same age as Jon, and Seth appeared to be around the same age.... Her Daddy?  So Seth is her Dad?  She went over and over the scenario in her head. He told her she had to be topless? What fresh hell had she just walked into?  She was sure the look of mass confusion on her face, signaled to Jon she had no idea what the hell was going on here. 

Amber scooter up the stairs, clutching the white tea towel to her body.

Jon looked over at Cheri, her face was a mixture of shock and dismay. How the hell was he going to explain this?

" First of all, Cheri I'm so sorry.  This is not how I wanted this to unfold." Jon began. " That would be Amber you just met.  She's Seth's girlfriend, she is also my roommate." He explained calmly.

Cheri had so many questions. "His girlfriend? She said skeptically. "Did you both not just state that Seth is her Dad?"

Jon exhaled loudly trying to explain.  " Well..... the relationship they chose together, dictates she refer to Seth as her Daddy." He looked to Cheri for her response.

" Oh."    Cheri responded taken aback. Now she felt stupid, and embarrassed  'Of course Cheri you dummy.'  He probably thinks you're an idiot. Although she was a virgin she was not a prude. She had read about couples in relationships like Seth, and Amber's.  She had just never met a "real" couple who lived this lifestyle. Honestly she had always thought it was a bit of a myth. Like, why would a woman dumb herself down to serve a man's needs? Well now was a better time than any to ask. " Right." She continued. " So she's like his 'slave' is that it?" 

" No, but yes.  Seth and Amber's relationship to the outside world is that of a normal everyday couple." He disclosed. " Behind closed doors, and around people they know, and trust it is that of a Dom/sub and Daddy Dominance." 

Cheri listened intently. " So what does that mean?" Her eyes narrowed questioning Jon.  

" Seth takes care of her every need, and want both financially, and emotionally. However to please her, because he in on the road so much he allowed her to work a job.  Amber serves Seth, and because he is her 'Daddy" he serves her and is her protector.  It's a dynamic really. They both agreed a set of rules for her to follow. That you would have to talk more to Amber about. I only know of some of the rules, and their relationship from Seth's point of view. There is a  lot more to it, I hope I explained this properly......" He wiped his brow, taking a long breath.