12.

* Warning: Sexual content.*

Jon traced his finger around the curve of Cheri's breast, which sent a shiver through her body.  Making small circles around her nipples and watching  them respond to his touch. He let out a low chuckle. Grabbing her hand he placed it on the hard bulge that had formed in his jeans. " See what you do to me baby girl." He growled. Cheri began to stroke her nails over his denim clad erection smiling up at him, seductively.  He moved his head down to clamp his mouth over her hard nipple. 

"Honey I'm Home!!!" Cheri and Jon jumped up like a couple of teenagers who had just been caught, as they heard Seth's voice echoing through the hallways downstairs. There heads both swung toward the door as they saw Amber breeze by looking into the room. 

"He's Home!" She sang. "Oh My God!" She averted her eyes, and put her hand up to her temple, as she saw Jon straddling a topless Cheri on the bed. " I'm so sorry!" She said reaching for the handle as she swung the door closed. 

In the moment Jon flew off Cheri landing beside her on the bed. They both locked eyes with shocked expressions on their faces, and burst into laughter. Cheri grabbed her bra Jon had flung to the corner of the bed and started to put it around her rib cage. "Hey!" Jon protested.  " Did I say you could put that on?" he growled at her.  

"Jon!" Cheri said still wide eyed. " I eventually have to meet Seth, can you imagine what she is telling him down there?" She finished clasping her bra.

He swung off the bed and closed in on where she was standing. " Who gives a fuck?"  Reaching under her bra and grasping her breast roughly, he planted a passionate kiss on her lips.  " We are gonna finish this later! " He grumbled adjusting his hard dick.  

Once they had composed themselves the couple made their way downstairs to where Seth, and Amber were talking in the hallway. "By the way I texted Seth and told him you know about what he and I do for a living, and I'm sure he texted Amber."  He informed her.

Cheri trailed behind Jon. Amber was clutching a giant bouquet of red roses wrapped in banana leaves, and Seth was holding a matching bouquet of pink roses in his arms.  

" Well this must be the famous Cheri." Seth approached her smiling. " Finally I get to meet the girl my best friend has been drooling over for a week, I'm Seth by the way... and these are for you."  Seth held out the bouquet to Cheri.

Cheri glanced at Jon then accepted the bouquet from Seth.  " Thank you Seth, that's really thoughtful of you, they're beautiful!"

"Aren't they gorgeous?" Amber chimed in.  " Daddy's so sweet." She hopped up on her toes to plant a kiss on Seth's cheek. 

" Yeah, he so fucking sweet.  First he cock blocks me... then he hands my girl a bouquet of roses." Jon added.  

"  A ha ha ha ha haaaa! Sorry dude, I heard about that." Seth snickered wickedly.  

Jon laughed. " Oh did you now?"  He said staring down Amber, furrowing his brow.  " Did you by any chance., hear what else happened today?" 

Amber scowled in Jon's direction.

" Noooo, what happened?" Seth looked between Jon, and Amber. 

" Amber came down this morning and gave Cheri, and I a little show. No top on." Jon replied smugly. 

" Really?" Seth glared at Amber. " Well, I'm guessing she's going to pay for that later tonight. Thank you for telling me." 

Amber lowered her head. "I'm sorry Daddy."

" It's not a good way to make a first impression on our guest, Baby.  I'm a little disappointed in you.  Now why don't you take Cheri in the kitchen to get those flowers in some water?"