17.

" What the HELL?" Cheri stammered flying to her feet, arms in front of her. "I'm sorry! Who are you?" She was staring at the blond girl, an inquisitive look on her face. 

" Oh, ha, ha HA!" cackled Lainey. " Very cute! Well sweetie pie, I'm the one who has been fucking your boyfriend."

Cheri's eyes darted from , Amber, to Seth, and finally landed on Jon, who appeared exasperated. Just then she saw someone appear out of the corner of her eye. It was Roman, sauntering behind a pretty redhead, they were headed toward the group on the patio.

" Lainey!!!" The girl called out. " What are you doing here?"

Lainey pretended not to hear her.

"Look Girlfriend, I have no idea what you're talking about." Cheri challenged Lainey. " I'm the house sitter, you better get your facts straight before I drop you like a bad habit."

Cheri had simply dealt with enough bullshit today as far as she was concerned. At the same time she wasn't stupid. She could see the girl was pretty drunk, and obviously hurt, and more than a little crazy. If the girl " Lainey" took one more step toward her, she would put her twelve years of karate training to the test, and disarm the bottle from her hand quicker than she could say "Dirty Deeds." 

Lainey looked puzzled. "The house sitter?" 

" Yeah Lainey! My house sitter, now it's time for you to go!" Jon moved toward the half naked blonde, sounding more than agitated.

The redhead finally made it to the patio. " Lainey!"

Lainey ignored her again, she was now headed toward Jon.

" Lainey!!" The redhead repeated, spinning her around dead in her tracks. " What are you doing here? I thought you left after you dropped me off?" 

" Well... I did Saaaaaaarah. Then I came back! Jon owes me an exxxxxxxplanashunnn!!" She screamed rocking back and forth still in her alcohol induced state.

" He owes you nothing, ok. Now it's time to go home, where are your pants???" She added.

" In Jon's room." Lainey replied.

" Alright!" Sarah started pushing the drunk girl toward the patio doors. "I'm so sorry Jon." She added. " I'll get her home." 

" NO!!!!!! She will never be willing to do everything I did for you, especially in the bedroom Jon!!"  Lainey cried throwing herself at Jon gripping her arms around his waist.

Jon threw his arms into the air as the drunk girl dangled off him. 

Sarah attempted to pry her off him. 

Jon shot a sympathetic glance to Cheri. " I'm so sorry." he mouthed shaking his head.

Cheri shot a look of concern back his way. This was craziness. 

"Let's get her into a cab" Jon, and Sarah made their way into the house amid the confusion of the now crying drunk girl.

Left on the patio were Roman, Seth, Amber, and Cheri.

" This is fuckin' crazy!" Roman announced, throwing himself down on a chair. He was wrapped in a towel from his waist to his knees, and his hair was wet. Clearly Lainey had interrupted his and Sarah's little tryst in the hot tub. 

" Yeah it is!" Amber answered him. " Did you know she was here?" She inquired.

" No! She dropped off Sarah an hour and a half ago. I just assumed she left." He ran his hand through his wet hair.

Amber turned to Cheri. " How are you?" She bit her lip nervously, waiting for a response.

 Well, I could use that glass of wine." She answered, a little flustered. " Who is she?"