23.

The sun shone through the sheer shades on the windows. Cheri stirred in the large king size bed, rolling over to check the time on the alarm clock perched on the bedside table it read 8:57 a.m. She played back the events from the previous night smiling to herself.  Rolling back toward Jon's side she found it empty, he must be up already she thought to herself. Just as she heard the familiar sound of the shower echoing from the large marble bathroom. Of course... he was leaving today. 'Dammit I have to pee'  she swore. Throwing one of Jon's long t-shirts over her naked body, she tip toed down the hallway to the shared bath. The door was closed and she could hear someone moving inside, she wasn't decent enough to make it to the main floor bathroom. "Shit!" she swore aloud and hurried back toward the master bedroom.  Cheri padded across the carpeted floor to the bathroom. "Knock, knock!" she yelled peering into the room. Jon turned toward the door his hair wet, and water glistening down his muscular back fuck she sighed to herself he's so fucking hot! 

"Morning gorgeous!" he yelled over the sound of the shower.

"Morning" She chimed crossing her legs in the doorway.

"You okay over there" He laughed.

"Yeah I'm good" she casually leaned against the doorway. " Actually I need you to do me a favor..." she added

Jon turned full facing her now a quizzical look on his face. She couldn't help but stare at the monster between his legs, resting gently on his right leg. She hadn't even felt her mouth go slack and Jon began to laugh again. " Uhhhh earth to Cheri??"

This snapped her back into the moment. " Uhhh umm.. yeah... I... need you to ummm avert your eyes."

Jon shook his head not quite understanding. " I need to umm avert my eyes? Avert my eyes from what?" he inquired clearly expecting an answer.

" Geez Jon I need to pee! The main bath is in use and I really have to go!" she stammered.

" Haaaaahaaaaaaa Haaaaaa haaaaaaaa!" he bellowed his laughter echoing throughout the large room.

Cheri did not seem to find the humor in the situation. "Jonnnnnn."

"Baby girl, I have seen you in many compromising situations over the last few days. I'm pretty sure I can be in the same room while you pee" he chortled leaning on the shower glass separating the two.

Cheri lowered her head to hide the blush that was spreading across her cheeks. 

" Will you just pee already." he motioned toward the toilet. " When you're done I'm going to need you to get that pretty little ass in here with me." He growled surveying how cute she looked in his t-shirt, her curls all tousled on the top of her head." 

Cheri moved toward the toilet next to the shower entrance, Jon's eyes followed her. She lifted up the bottom of the shirt to sit down and "go". 

" Are you gonna watch?" she inquired tenaciously.

" I wasn't planning on it" he snorted "but now I might..." he trailed off.

Cheri's cheeks turned rosy once more. " Jonnnnn!" she moaned, a little defeated.

" Fine." he laughed turning toward the wall.

Cheri finished up, and flushed finally feeling relieved. 

" Are you done?"Jon called.

"I'm done!" Cheri replied lifting his shirt over her head, and pulling her hair tie out letting her wild, dark curls cascade down her back. She threw his shirt into a nearby clothes hamper and sauntered toward the shower attempting to cover any wobbly bits that might be showing.