14.

The couples were babbling about as they entered the house. Now everyone required a shower after the pool antics.  Seth said he would take the main bath, and Amber would shower in their ensuite.  Cheri had retrieved her skirt from the pool edge and went to soak it in the one of the double sinks of Deans bathroom.  Dean came up behind Cheri in the bathroom and wrapped his arms around her. 

"The washing machine is on the main floor off the side entrance did you see it?" He asked.

" I saw it. It's not worth it for one skirt I will just rinse it for now." She replied. " Although I wouldn't have too if I hadn't got slam dunked" She said with a sly smile.

" Ha Haaaaaa!" He pretended to sink a free throw, into an imaginary net. " I think it was worth at least 3 points." He snorted. " Although basketball was never really my thing, I was more of a wrestler." He teased. Cheri spun around leaning against the edge of the vanity.

" Did you always want to be a wrestler?" She asked inquisitively.

" For as long as I can remember. I use to spend hours when I was a kid watching videos, reading magazines about wrestling. I didn't always have nice things" He gestured to his surroundings. " I worked hard,I busted my ass, I did a lot of crappy jobs to earn what I have now." He said standing with his hands on his hips shaking his head in thought.

"It's a beautiful, beautiful home!." Cheri said surveying the marble floors, and granite counter tops, the high ceilings, the extremely large glass shower that was the size of the entire bathroom.... well was the size of her entire bathroom before she moved in with C.J. and Todd. "I've never had anything like this either." She mused running her hand across the granite.  Jon moved closer and picked her up setting her on the large vanity. 

" Well, you do now." He said quietly. Bringing his lips to hers for a soft kiss.  Moving a curl that had escaped now that her hair was frizzy, and wild. She returned the kiss staring deep into his blue eyes. Eyes that held a lot of wisdom,mystery. She was only scratching the surface of the man who stood before her and if he was in fact being honest they were in this for the long haul.

Jon heard the water come on down the hallway. " We better get ready to go before Rollins kicks my ass. He's starving remember." Jon said sarcastically. Cheri laughed. " I'll go out to the bath house and use the shower." He stated. " You can have this shower, as much as I would like to be in there with you." 

" You can stay!" She argued rolling her eyes.

" I would love to, but I want to give you a little space to get ready, a little privacy to unwind. Plus if I was in there I wouldn't ever let you out." He gave a low laugh, and wiggled his eyebrows. He ducked into the room and she heard the dresser doors open and close.

 Cheri walked over to a large silver towel rack and grabbed two fluffy grey towels.  She laid them on a ledge by the monster sized shower. She wiggled out of her soaking wet tube top and, peeled her wet bra from her body. She tossed them into a pile on the floor. Opened the large glass door, stepped inside, and started the shower.  Three large rain shower heads were mounted on the  ceiling and there was an option for side jets as well. You could actually stand inside the shower and still not be IN the shower she noticed. I could just live in here she thought. She stepped through the glass doors again, and grabbed her bag with her toiletries. Fishing out her shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. She slipped out of her panties added them to the pile, turned on her phone for some music, and made her way into the giant shower. 

" Ambrose!!!, Rollins!!!" Roman made his way through the large entrance, and into the kitchen. "Rollins?!, Ambrose?!" He peeked outside, they weren't by the pool. " Amber?!" He called out again. Walking toward the large staircase he yelled out " AMBROSE? ROLLINS?" Where were those fuckers? Their cars are here.... he heard the door open upstairs. "Ambrose?"