15.

Standing in the shower of the bath house Jon let the water run over him.  He could barely contain himself around Cheri long enough to make it outside. She was driving him crazy just being in her presence sent him over the edge, longing for her.  Her telling him she was a virgin just increased his desire for her, and he thought he might burst if he had stayed in the shower with her just now. 'There is no way I can go out tonight when every two seconds I'm battling a raging hard on. I've gotta take care of this.' He put his one hand up against the wall of the shower stall, and grasped his dick with the other. Thinking of Cheri all wet for him by the pool, resting his head against his arm he began to stroke himself.  He played out every scenario in his mind of Cheri in different positions, his head between her legs, her on her knees sucking his dick. He stroked himself harder, lubricated by the water and soap that was running off his chest. He was lost in the moment with thoughts of his naughty little princess.

"What am I gonna do?" Roman asked Seth, and Amber as they convened in the kitchen. " Where the fuck is Ambrose anyhow? He inquired.

"Before I left her upstairs, Cheri said he was out in the bath house taking a shower." Amber replied to Roman.  " So I have no idea what you are going to do...but I have to get ready to go." She finished. Leaving the kitchen and heading to her room. 

" Well I guess were going to head outside." Roman stated.

" What is this 'we' shit? I have a date tonight. Last time I checked basketball shorts weren't considered smart casual." Seth intervened.

" Bro, I need you for moral support. I just watched my brothers girlfriend get herself off in his shower. It's not going to go well."

" Probably not." Seth turned to walk upstairs.

" BRO! Please! Just come with me!" Roman pleaded.

"Fine! Let's get this over with! Quickly!" Seth responded sternly.  

It bothered Roman even more that he couldn't close his eyes without seeing the doe eyed brunette staring up at him. She looked so sweet, sexy and wet. If he hadn't called Seth in who knows what he would have tried to do. He was use to having any woman he wanted, and the one he currently  wanted belonged to one of his best friends. His 'brother' for fuck sakes.  There was no way he could breathe a word of his lust for Cheri to anyone. This was something he would have to keep to himself, and he needed to get his mind off her, fast! Thank god Sarah was coming over tonight. She could help him forget Cheri's soft curves, and pretty pink pussy. ' Fuck,Roman!' He argued to himself silently. ' Get it together'.

Jon could feel himself getting closer.  Tightening his grip on his cock he imagined Cheri's soft mouth sucking him,hard! " Oh god!" he yelled. Squinting his eyes shut, he blew his load all over the wall of the shower. He continued to squirt every last drop as it ran down the drain. Feeling a little dizzy, over the water he swore he faintly heard " Ambrose?" 

Roman and Seth followed the path around the pool to the bathhouse. " AMBROSE!" Roman yelled as they approached the door. " I hear the shower, he's definitely in there man." he said turning to Seth.

" Are you sure it's him?" Seth teased laughing uncontrollably.

  Roman shot him a dirty look. Opening the door to the spacious pool house. " Dude are you in here?" He thought he better make his presence known.

" What the hell, Roman? Can't a guy jerk off in peace?" Jon yelled from the shower room. " Give me a minute... what the fuck." He grumbled 

The guys heard the water cut off and some motion coming from the shower room. They didn't know whether to believe his last statement or not. Ambrose appeared in the doorway with a towel wrapped around his waist. " This couldn't wait? You had to pay me a visit? Awe... did you miss me?" Dean badgered.