4.

Jon made his way out of the bar, after his little encounter with lover-boy.  He had seen him put his hands on Cheri, in more ways than one tonight. Him grabbing onto her arm as she tried to leave was the last straw.  He had seen her spit venom at him,  and he was proud of the way she handled herself. It hadn't taken much of Jon getting right into his face before he backed down. Jon had plainly mentioned 'If he ever got word that he laid hands on her again, he would be eating through a fucking straw.'  The fact that Jon had a good 5 inches in height on Steve worked in his favor, and Steve's friends were apparently pretty smart guys because they had talked him out of responding to Jon's threat. 

Now what was he going to do about his sweet little Cheri?   Something about the curvy brunette had set his mind, and body on fire the moment he laid eyes on her.  Not to mention how hot she looked wearing his fucking shirt! he laughed to himself .  Poor girl had absolutely no clue she had fallen into the arms of thee, Dean Ambrose in the flesh.  That might actually be the best part. Most of the time girls threw themselves at him.  He could have a different one every night if he chose to.  A lot of them just wanted to 'fix' the bad boy in him or, they wanted to tell their friends they fucked a WWE superstar, and almost all of them wanted a relationship.  Last but not least, his money was pretty tempting.  She had mentioned her friends were big fans, so he had made himself scarce.  Sooner or later they would all find out he was Dean Ambrose, but the longer it was a secret the better.  He wanted Cheri to get to know him aside from that.  Using just the first letter of his 'real name' helped to keep him just a regular guy. Jon would try keep it all under wraps as long as he could.

He took long strides toward his car, and drove through the warm Las Vegas night.  The breeze was blowing which helped cool the warm, dry air.  He had accepted the call from Cedric, at the hotel and heard his sweet Cheri's voice.  She has sounded so surprised on the phone, well a stranger had just booked her into a suite, so that might have a little to do with it?  He wanted to please her, in more ways than one.  He lived about ten minutes from the bar he frequented when he was home.  Typically people left him alone there, in Las Vegas locals weren't really phased by 'celebrities.'  He enjoyed being just another guy in the crowd.

  Jon lived in a community in the desert where the houses were pretty spread out from one another. As he approached the gate he stopped at the pin pad and punched in his pass code.  The large stucco mansion, gate, and walls were surrounded by palm trees, this helped ensure his privacy. As the gate swung open,and closed behind his vehicle he spotted his buddy Seth's car in the curved driveway near the door.  This was no surprise for Jon, it was pretty much expected when they were in town performing. That, and Seth's girlfriend Amber had been minding his house while they were out of town. She was about to go out on the road with them in two weeks, here is where Cheri would come into play. Pulling his car up behind Seth's, he made his way to the front door, making sure to jingle the keys in the lock as he opened the door. As Jon moved through the large foyer he could hear the t.v. in the giant room to the left.  Poking his head in he cried " Honeyyyyy, I'm home" as he spotted Seth spread out on the couch with Amber snuggled under a blanket between his legs, with her upper body on his torso, and head on his chest.

   To the world Amber, was Seth's girlfriend.  Behind closed doors she was his submissive.  She basically gave over her rights, and desires to Seth.  She did have some free will but, allowed Seth to make most of her decisions for her.  She loved him, desired only him, obeyed him, and in return he showered her with everything her heart desired.  This pleased him, which  in turn pleased her.  Jon had admired their lifestyle, their love for each other and their bond. He now desired the same type of relationship for himself.  He had felt a burning desire deep inside himself when he laid his eyes on Cheri, he knew, he wanted her to be the one.  Now it was just a matter of helping her want this.  He was hoping by bringing her to to house sit for him, he could earn her trust, and encourage this specific relationship between them.  She had responded to his kiss, and let herself melt in his arms.  He wanted her to be his, and only his.  Her innocence was such a fucking turn on!