21.

Cheri was pumped! She loved the strip in Las Vegas, even during the day it was bustling with people.  She was sitting shotgun in Jon's car approaching the large hotel where they were going to see Criss Angel.  Staring out the window she felt so alive in the city, Cheri began day dreaming about what it would be like to call Las Vegas home, building a life with Jon in his gorgeous stucco house, lazing by the pool with a dog or something??  She sighed audibly. 

"Hey." Jon said gazing at her momentarily, sliding his hand up her thigh. " You good?" 

Cheri shook her head, putting an end to her little daydream. " Yeah!  Couldn't be better.  I'm in love with this city!"

This made Jon grin from ear to ear. " It's a pretty amazing place, never a dull moment in this town, there's always something to see, or do" he remarked. "I like it here, it's usually pretty dry, it gets a little chilly in the winter, but come Spring it's perfect. I don't miss the cold weather up north." he shuddered.

" Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the winter, I mean I like the snow... to look at but, I'm usually over it come January" she laughed.  " I have a low tolerance for the cold."

" Well gorgeous, you are welcome here, anytime." he winked, pulling into the valet station at the large hotel. Seth and Amber, were in a car behind them with Roman, and Sarah. 

The couples walked through the casino, to the venue where the show was being held, Jon firmly gripping Cheri's hand in his.  He was watching her eyes light up every time someone hit even a little money on the slot machines.

" You wanna play a little, when were done here?" He nodded toward the casino floor.

"Can we?" She smiled at Jon.

"Yeah baby, of course! Anything you want." Jon leaned over and stole a kiss. "I'm feeling lucky today." he smirked

They all filed into the venue, and got settled into their seats for the show. Cheri was thrilled the whole way through, there was fire, light shows, and the illusions were unreal. Some parts were a little creepy, and she gripped onto Jon's muscular arm, which she could tell he thoroughly enjoyed.  Each time she did it she could see him smirking in the dark. When she wasn't gripping onto him, he had her hand firmly placed on his thigh with his own covering it.  This then became a game for her. She would begin dragging her nails up and down his inner thigh, Jon would give her sideways stink eye,  grab her hand and place it back in his lap.  She would begin again, he would shoot her daggers, grip her hand and place it back on his lap. Cheri would snicker like a little girl caught with her hand in the cookie jar.  The last time, he gripped her hand, leaned over lifted his brow and whispered " You're gonna pay for this later, you know that?" Cheri gasped, mocking him. Jon shot her a sharp look and mouthed. " Oh really?" This sent her into another fit of giggles, Amber looked over at Cheri giggling like a freak and, desperately wanted to know what was going on in the seat to her left. 

The show ended with a grand finale, and everyone stood up from their seats, and shuffled toward the exit.  Unbeknownst to Cheri, her low cut top was not going unnoticed by other men among the throng of people. Jon kept noticing male eyes peering at her ample chest, so he kept his hands placed firmly on Cheri's curvy hips, and a sneer on his face for those offending as they moved with the crowd. 

As the group of friends collected outside the venue doors Jon clapped his hands and announced.

" Who's up for a little slot play?"

The others erupted in a fit of laughter, as he rolled his eyes and exclaimed " HA! HA!"

"I'm always up for a little slot play" Seth guffawed, groping at Amber's lower half.