Chapter 14

I do not own Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji or any of its characters, I only own Rei and Kyle.

Rei's POV

Just as Kyle and I lay down, Ciel burst through the door with Sebastian standing behind him. "Rei, Kyle, get dressed it seems like we are staying up late tonight." Ciel says walking over to us.

Kyle and I look at each other and sigh, "Alright.... Kyle can you grab a outfit for me?" I ask as I get out of the bed and face Ciel. "I'm guessing you found out?" I question him, his eyes widen. "You know who the killer is?!" I sigh at his question, "Ciel, honestly... I was the smartest angel in the academy when it came to academics and such."

Ciel grows a tic mark and starts to blush, "Then why didn't you tell me that Viscount wasn't our man before I put on that dress!!!"

I look back at him as I slip on a brown shirt that Kyle handed me and I give him a cheeky smile, "I had two reasons. Reason one was that I wanted to see you in a dress, and reason two was that it was pay back for not helping me when I was being dragged away by the beas- I mean Lady Elizabeth."

He sweat drops and I turn back around to finish dressing and to grab my staff.

__Time skip brought to you by Kyle and kitty's__

"He'll show up if we stake out this place, right?" Ciel asks as he peaks around the corner. "Yes." Sebastian replies as Kyle and I get distracted by something walking our way.

"Kyle.... is that..." My eyes widen as I look at the furry creature. "Y-yes I think so...." Kyle trails off, "It's a cat!" I exclaim happily as I pass my staff to Kyle and I swoop down to pick it up.

"Kyle! This is my first time holding a cat! It's so soft and fluffy!" I say turning around to face where Kyle and Sebastian were standing. The cat meowed and cuddled closer to me, "Kyle! Sebastian! Look! The cat! It meowed that must mean it likes me!" I say happily as I hug the cat a bit closer to me.

Kyle and Sebastian's eyes widen, then Kyle gives me a soft smile, "I don't think think anything could really 'hate' you to be honest

Kyle and Sebastian's eyes widen, then Kyle gives me a soft smile, "I don't think think anything could really 'hate' you to be honest." I pout, "What about grumpy old man Steve?"

Kyle chuckles a bit, "Even that man with a stone heart has a soft spot for you, you did help him out a lot when he first came to heaven. He's just a Tsundere that's all."

Sebastian walks up to me and I hand the cat to him, he looks down at the cat with the same look he gave me earlier. He starts to mutter something like "Beautiful glossy black hair... sinfully lovable..."

Ciel says something but I just payed attention to the cat in Sebastian's arms. Does he think of me as a cat?? How do I resemble a cat?!

Suddenly Ciel's loud voice is heard from behind me, "Listen when I'm talking to you three!" I jump a bit when I hear his voice, I forgot he was talking....