Chapter 14: Visiting

February 1, 1957

The next day Jackie decided to visit Jack, she put Kick and Bella in their sweaters and was soon on her way to the hospital.

After arriving, she went to the front desk and didn't need to ask, the women at the front desk nodded at her and Jackie entered the hallway and went to see her husband.

She luckily didn't get lost and soon recognized her old room, and went across the hall to see Jack.

She entered to see him looking quite bored, he was staring at the wall with a restless look on his face.

When she entered his head turned to see what the noise was and he grinned when he saw Jackie and his children.

"Hey Kid!" he exclaimed.

"Hi bunny." Jackie replied, she pulled up a seat by him.

Jack sat up and Jackie handed him Bella, she could barely handle Kick, and she was sure her hair would go missing if she tried to pull her off right now.

"Hey there Bella." Jack grinned at his 1 year old.

"Da!" Bella grinned up at her father.

Kick took her hands out of Jackie's hair of her own accord and reached for her father, a pout on her face.

"Woah Kick." Jackie muttered.

Kick didn't stop and leaned out of Jackie's arms.

Jackie pushed Kick back but Jack said to her,"I'll take the little devil."

Jackie, eyebrow raised handed her younger daughter to Jack.

Kick immediately started crawling over toward his face. She reached up to try and touch it but it didn't work. Bella frowned at her sister but, already a patient person, waited for her younger sister to finish.

Jackie smiled.