Chapter 37: Family Fun and Family Foes

A/N: So sorry I haven't updated in like a million years. Please forgive me, school just started

-Infinity

June 20, 1957

"You're starting to show." Jack said at breakfast one day.

Jackie looked down as she placed the plate of pancakes on the table.

She frowned thoughtfully,"I suppose I am, I didn't have morning sickness today by the way."

Jack's eyebrows raised from behind the newspaper.

"Well that's good news."

Jackie nodded,"I'm so relieved I woke up about five days ago with it at two and couldn't fall back asleep, I fell asleep while feeding Kick."

She rolled her eyes at herself as Jack laughed.

"You need an oddly large amount of sleep." Jack said in amusement while shaking his head.

"I do not, I got to bed late-"

"At six." Jack said with an raised eyebrow.

Jackie whacked his head with his newspaper which he'd set down.

"Hey Jackie!" Jack laughed, defending his face from the blows.

Jackie grinned but halted.

Jack stretched and playfully pecked her on the cheek.
"I have to go to work, let me know if anything concerning Ted happens."

Jackie's good mood disappeared. Ted was a subject of tensness and concern for the both of Jack and Jackie. Jackie ran a hand over the spot where Ted had bitten through skin in his mad rage.

Jack seemed to realize his error and kissed her head.

"Sorry Jackie." he muttered.

He gave her a side hug before saying goodbye to Bella and Kick (While Kick was in her father's arms she kicked her breakfast peas into Bella's face).

"Bye Da!" Bella said cheerfully from her spot in her booster chair.
"Bye Bella." Jack said, kissing his daughter's head.

"Goodbye Jackie." Jack nodded at her as he took his coat from the coatrack.

Jackie nodded,"Bye Jack."

As soon as the door closed mushed corn came zooming at her face from Kick's direction.