Chapter 20: Return From Hawaii

March 12, 1957

Jack, Jackie, Bella and Kick had been in Hawaii for three weeks and four days, they had grown to love it, and Jack told his wife they would most definetly revisit and if they grew to like it more than now, than they would, as Jack said, buy a home. Jackie was sad to leave the tropical heaven but she missed home too, and also accepted that Jack had things to do for his campaign that couldn't be done in Hawaii so she packed up her bags, threw sunglasses, a hat and a lei on, and left the hotel, saying goodbye to her semi friend Jimmy at the front desk.

Jack and Jackie were taking a private plane, honestly Jackie, despite growing up rich, seriously wondered how Jack, well more accurately his father, could pay for all this.

Jack, Jackie, Bella and Kick entered the airplane. Bella frowned and asked her mother,"What?"

"We're leaving Bella." Jackie said.

The one year old's eyes widened,"Leaving?" she asked.

Jackie nodded, the girl's bottom lip stuck out and tears sprung from Bella's eyes. Kick frowned at her sister and not quite knowing why she was doing it Kick started crying.

Jackie sighed and bounced Kick up and down as an understanding Jack took Bella and soothed her so she herself wouldn't cry as harshly.

The plane ride was uneventful, though Jackie took a few pictures, she had many pictures to put in her scrapbook, which she'd forgotten to bring.

Though traveling could make anyone tired so after Jack called a taxi, and after Jackie almost fell asleep in it, Jack led her to the door, and she looked at him gratefully before she plopped down asleep, leaving Jack to put Bella and Kick in their cribs, which were a bit dusty, Jack yawned, he'd tell Jackie about it, he had to go into work early tomorrow, and it was 2AM.