Chapter 31: Making The World A Better Place

May 26, 1957

Jackie awoke with bile coming up her throat.

Her eyes widened and she bounded over to the bathroom just outside her bedroom, she didn't quite make it and puked into the sink.

After it was done she groaned and sat down against the wall, trying to rid her mouth of the disgusting taste.

"Morning sickness, a certain yet unpleasent way of knowing my baby is still alive." she grumbled as her way of greeting her first day of the morning sickness.

"I must admit." she grumbled.

"I was getting worried."

With a groan she stood back up and cleaned up the sink before trudging back to her bed and falling back asleep only to awake two hours later at eight to hear Kick and Bella crying,"MA!"

She grumbled, she loved her children but whyyyyy.
She put on some furry slippers and padded over to Kick's room, she was starting to regret having them in different rooms.

After feeding Kick she placed her down and wondered what Bella was crying about.

She sluggishly went into her older daughter's room and groaned when she saw her camera in Bella's crib.

Of course.

She took the camera out, she must have left it in here after photographing Bella's new room.

She placed it on a high shelf installed a week ago and took Bella out of her crib and calmed her before placing Bella back down.

She was about to leave but stopped in her tracks when she heard Bella ask.

"Where da?"

Jackie sighed and walked back to the crib and pulled Bella out of it.

"Your daddy is out there, making the world a better place." she said to her daughter, drinking up every word.

"Your daddy's gonna become president, and when he does we'll move to a big fancy house called the white house."
Jackie continued talking about what the future would bring until Bella began to drift to sleep.

"And we'll all live happily ever after." Jackie said, smiling down at her now sleeping daughter.

"Goodnight Arabella."