Part 6: Naked Boys

Hunter asks me "wanna suck it?" I tell him "ok sure." He puts me on my knees and gives me his rock hard dick. I start to jerk it off, then I lift his dick and puts his balls in my mouth. "Ohhh that feels so good, your the best step brother ever!" Says Hunter while moaning. "Your amazing too big bro!" I say. I begin to suck the tip of his dick. I start to moan too. Then he grabs my hair with both his hands and pushes. All of the 8 inches are in my mouth." OH MY GOD!DON'T STOP!😩🍆💦!!" Then he pulls my mouth out. "GASP!" I can finally breath. He hugs me tight and says "THANK YOU JACOB! THAT WAS AMAZING!" "No problem Hunter!😊" I reply. "Let me make you feel good now😏" he says. "How are you gonna d.." He picks me up and throws me on his bed. He starts to suck my dick, I moan quietly. Then I grab his head and move it up and down fast. I can feel his warm spit all over my dick. Then he pulls his mouth off. "Come here Jacob" he says. We then make out for a while. He then pulls me close to him and lift my legs in the air. Then he reaches between my big ass. He spits on my hole and takes his long finger and puts it inside me. "OH! FUCK YES BABY!😫". He then grabs my ass cheeks with his hands. I'm so horny that I shove his head in my ass. He laughs and starts to eat it. Then I get off and throw him on his back. I get on the bed and sits on his face. He eats my ass while I moan. Then he start to jerk off while my ass buried in his face. After like 5 minutes he gets up and kisses me. "Your ass is delicious👅" "Awe thanks babe". I tell him. "Do you want to eat my ass?" He asks. "Yes!" I say. He then gets up, puts one leg on his desk spreading his ass. I start to eat his ass. My tongue enters his hole. "OH! OH! KEEP GOING JACOB!😫💦" I keep eating him. Then we both get up. We laugh and kiss. " Hunter thank you for making me feel so good😫😀!" "You too" he says while grabbing my ass. "Can I- can I fuck you?" Hunter asks. "Um I don't know I'm so tight." "Come on please! I'll do anything!🍆" "can I fuck you after?" I ask. "Yes!" Hunter replies. I think for a minute. "Ok Hunter😊." "Really?! Yay!" He replies. I get on my back and lift my legs. I'm nervous. "I'll go slow baby." Hunter says. He takes his dick and pushes it on my hole. It won't go in. Then he shoves harder and the head of his dick goes in me. I moan loud. "Ohhhh yeah Jacob" Hunter says. He starts to go deeper I moan louder. He lays on my stomach still inside me. He shoves the rest of his dick inside me. "Oh Jacob I'm balls deep!🍆" He starts pounding me harder and faster. "YES HUNTER IT HURTS SO GOOD YEAH!!😩💦😩💦" He then picks me up and I wrap my legs around him. He fucks me even harder. "Hunter your so deep!" "Your ass is so warm Jacob!😍" He keeps going. " Um Jacob?! I'm cumming soon what do I do?!" "Oh fuck it! Cum in my ass!!🍆😩" He fucks me even faster. "OHHHH JACOB IM CUMMING I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOUUUUU OH MY GODDDDDD!!!!" He then cums like 20 times in my ass. He stays inside while he falls back on the bed still me wrapped around him and we fall asleep from pleasure.