Part 44: Bed & Well... Breakfast

Two weeks had pasted since the boys came over, I woke up this morning laying on my stomach and my butt out. We were upstairs in a king size bed where you have a great view of the ocean. Waking up to the sound of waves is pretty peaceful. I looked around and saw Hunter under the covers with his foot hanging out and Finn used my butt as his pillow and was still sleeping on it. I was very horny lately because last time I had sex was 2 weeks ago. Plus Finn and Hunter slept naked so I had a great view. I could see Finn's morning wood. He had a huge cock. I was facing the ocean so I looked out and watched the sunrise. Next thing I know I feel someone grabbing my ass. I look over and it's Finn. "Take off your underwear." He said. I laughed and I slipped them off. Finn was so obsessed with my ass, i was laying on my stomach and letting him do what he wanted. He slapped it hard and squeezed it. Then he started playing with my hole. He looked over and said "we should try to 69." I gasped and said "fuck yeah." He turned his waist to my and sat on my face. Then he lifted my legs and shoved his face in my ass. We were holding each other tight and moaning quietly. Finn's ass was so delicious I never wanted it to end. I felt amazing because Finn's tongue was inside me. We then quietly stopped and pulled off the covers of the bed. Hunter was still asleep on his stomach so I gently spread his ass and started eating him out. While I was devouring Hunter Finn was eating me. Hunter woke up moaning. "Oh good morning baby." Then I felt Finn's cock go deep inside me. He started pounding me and pulling my hair. "CLAP CLAP CLAP" is all you could hear from the sound of my ass hitting Finn. He had one foot on my face to push me to the ground. "Yeah Jacob!! I'm gonna fucking destroy your asshole!! Ah shit this feels so good." He moaned out. Next thing I knew Hunter's dick was in my mouth. They were destroying me together. But it felt so good. Then I got up and shoved my hard cock in Finn's pink asshole. I held his skinny waist and moaned. Hunter went under me and also shoved his dick in Finn. Finn was crying but he was screaming "DONT STOP PLEASE AGH!" He was enjoying it. Then we both came in him and fell asleep with our cocks still inside him.