Part 60: Storm's Inside

Today was our first day officially back home and alone, it felt good to be back with Hunter. Today in Seattle there was a storm coming, a big one. So Hunter and I barricaded the doors and windows. It was about 10pm when the storm started. I was in my room listening to my records and reading a book. Then Hunter came in the room naked. I looked at his big abs down to his big 7 inch soft cock dangling around. He was wearing white socks though. I started laughing a bit and asked "why are you naked and wearing socks?" He sat his naked big butt on my bed and replied "Because I know fucking with socks on is your fetish." I took off my shirt and kissed his perfect lips. Hunter was so tall and strong he picked me up. His cock was getting hard under me. We were kissing so passionately. The storm took out the power and lightning started. Hunter was really afraid of lightning so he curled up in a ball in his room still naked. When I went to see him he looked at me and said "Jacob I'm really scared." So I gave him a big hug. He didn't leg go. I didn't either. After our hug I wiped off his tear and held his cheeks with both my hands and looked him in the eyes and said "I love you so much Hunter." He then put his hands on my waist and said "I love you more than anything baby." We then went on his bed. His cock was fully hard and he couldn't wait to have sex. He took off my underwear and smelled them while jerking off. I then went on top of him in a 69 position and began licking his cock. Pretty soon his cock was down my throat. While I played with his dick he was squeezing my ass and spreading it revealing my tight ass hole. He licked his finger and started playing with my hole. Then he ate my ass. Then Hunter made me lay on my back and sat on my face making me eat out his big delicious asshole. He moaned a lot because my tongue was in him. Then he made me get on all fours and fucked me. It felt so good I screamed of pleasure. "Ohh Baby! Oh my god baby! I love you so much!" Hunter said as he shot his loads in me. Then he gave me a blowjob and I came on his beautiful face. We slept naked in his bed while he hugged me tight waiting for the storm to pass.