Part 75: Imagine

I'm back!! Sorry i was gone so long loves...
(Dirty⚠️)

Hunter and I were back on the beach back home, it felt good to be in familiar places. We spent the entire day enjoying what Costa Rica had to offer. "Hey Jacob, I dare you to take off your bathing suit." Without hesitation I took it off to see Hunter sniffing it. I got on my knees, pulled Hunter's hand so he closer to me and yanked down his swim trunks exposing his freshly shaved monster dick flopping around. I took his dick and turned around. I made his huge cock slid in between my ass. The feeling of his tip touching my sweaty hole made his 6 inch soft dick turn into a veiny big headed cock. We walked to find a good place to have sex. Finally we had found a big rock that I held on while pooping my ass out. Hunter got on his knees and placed his tongue on my hole making me moan loudly. He was eating my ass like never before. He then got up and held his hand to my mouth and said "spit" so I spit in his hand. He then rubbed my saliva on his arching cock. He charged and shoved himself inside me. I groaned loudly but he whispered in my ear that he loved me and it was okay. He then started racing his cock in and out my ass. "Ohhhh fuck you feel so good Jacob!" He said hugging my back while thrusting in me balls deep. After a couple of minutes he pulled out and threw me on the ground and came all over my body. He then made me lay on my back and positioned himself over my head and without warning, he sat on my face forcing me to eat his sweaty bubble butt. He moved around and moaned while my tongue was in his hole. I then started to cum from overwhelming feelings about Hunter. I squirted on me and in Hunters face and hair. We then went in the crystal clear water to relax still naked.