Part 28: Forever

Question: Comment if you have read all the chapters!

(Hot parts only start at about 3/4 of this chapter💓💓)

Brandon was now gone and for some reason my mom and stepdad are leaving us here for a month... A MONTH. I can only imagine all the sex I'll have with Hunter. They leave tomorrow so I have a few things to plan. But tonight I got to my room and saw a big bag on my bed. There was a big D&G on the bag. Wait... IS THIS DOCLE AND GABBANA?! There was a note with it: "Hey babe, I love you! Hope you like this ;) -HR" How did he know that Dolce and Gabbana was my favourite brand?? I don't have a lot of stuff from D&G because it's very expensive. I opened it and saw a mint green onesie with a beautiful diamond colour on the back that wrote D&G. I was in love with it. I decided to put it on and go downstairs and show my new onesie. Hunter and my mom were eating dinner and Hunter's dad was watching tv. Hunter smiled and winked. "That's a great onesie Jacob." He said with a smile. Later that night I had gone to bed and I was lonely. So I went over to Hunter's room. He was sleeping too so I just slipped under his big fluffy white blankets and cuddled with him. He was so muscly and warm. He was wearing his D&G underwear and nothing else. All of a sudden I felt his big hands wrapping around me. He told me he loved me and we drifted to dream land. Did I mention that their was a speaker playing Bed Of lies-Nicki Minaj playing? By the time we woke up my mom and his dad were gone. Hunter was still asleep. So I gently pulled down the covers. He had hard rock abs and a big bump in his underwear. I couldn't help but smell his bump. I think that's my fetish. I then kissed him until I reached his underwear line. I then pulled them down and took them off. I was so blessed when I looked at his cock. He had a little bit of hair but not too many. His dick was thick and long, about 6 inches when he wasn't hard. His dick was really pale but I liked it. His dick was too big for his foreskin so it only covered half the tip of his dick. I picked it up softly and jerked him off slowly before getting naked. It got harder in my hand. And then I licked the head of his dick. It tasted like cum. I then felt a hand push down. He made me deepthroat his until I choked on it. He then kissed my precum filled mouth and said "Wanna try something sexy?"