Part 45: Jay And Huntie

Yesterday was Hunter's birthday but I had to study and he had basketball practice so we didn't see each other, I couldn't believe he was 17. My big boy. Today my mom was out of town and his dad was out for the night so we'd see each other. I was home alone in my little shorts  and shirtless on my bed with my low sparkling lights listening to Khalid on my record player. It was 10:34pm and I missed Hunter. Then I heard the door open. Hunter came to my room shirtless and sweaty in his underwear. "Hey babe" I laughed and said "Well hi there sexy" he laughed and said "I'm going to take a shower, wanna come?" I grinned "I'm good I have to study" he laughed "ok babe love you" "Love you too Hunty." After he went to the shower and turned the shower on I sat on my bed and realized, Hunter was it. The person I wanted to spend my life with, grow with, get married and have a life with, I just.... I loved him...so much. I loved this feeling. I was done studying so I got on my stomach at the edge of my bed and dimmed the lights. Hunter then came in my room, naked with his towel drying his hair. I kept looking at that huge low hanging white uncut soft dick and I wanted it. "So what do you want to do tonight babe?" He asked. I took off my shorts making me naked as well. "I think you know what I want to do. He laughed and jumped on my queen size bed. We made out for what seemed like forever, suddenly Idontwannabeyouanymore by Billie Eilish came on my record. We stopped kissing and I said "Awww! Baby it's our song!" He kissed my neck and said softly "I know." We held each other close, our stomachs touched, our dicks, feet, everything! It was so romantic. Then I started rubbing his cock, he was getting hard. Then he asked "can we fuck all night?" I giggled.