Part 65: Best Part

Today I was on my way back to Seattle to see Hunter again at our house.  Hunter said on the phone "Jacob, I haven't came in 2 weeks so I'm gonna destroy you." I laughed. I opened the door to our homey house on the Seattle ocean side. I got extremely happy seeing a picture of Hunter and I in our entrance. Then I found Hunter in the kitchen wearing my small green speedo which made his huge bulge bigger. His fat and perfect ass wasn't even half covered by the speedo, he looked fucking eatable. I bit my lip and watched him while he was cooking and he haven't even seen me yet. I took off my shirt and ran to him "Oh hey Baby, I missed y—" I just jumped into his arms and locked my legs around him. He locked his arms around me. I gave him the most romantic French kiss ever. Our tongues and saliva were crashing together. "Fuck baby you look hot in my speedos." He laughed and grabbed my butt. "I'm all sweaty in this." He responded. " I'm sucking your cock hope your ready." I said dropping my pants and underwear and getting on my knees butt naked. " Oh fuck it's been so long Jacob it's going to feel amazing I love you so much." I kissed the soft part right under his belly button. I then looked at the massive bulge stretching my speedo. Hunter's cock was about 7 inches soft. It was pretty thick too. I took off the back part of the speedo first exposing his big round ass. Then I ripped them off making his monster cock dangle around. I put both hands on his soft warm soft cock and jerked it. In no time it was a throbbing 10 inch hungry monster looking for tight ass. I stuck the head of him dick in the back of my throat and went back and forth while Hunter gripped my hair and moaned. "IM FUCKING EXPLODING JACOB I LOVE YOU BABY AGH!!" Then he shot about 14 times warm white cum in my face. I scooped all the cum and used it as lube for my dick and ass. " I'm gonna wreak your little ass J." Hunter said grabbing my butt with his huge hand.